The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Hey elfa, what's the weather like there? Did you get much snow? Our storm warning has been cancelled and turned into a freezing rain warning. Just a light dusting of snow here, but everything's ice.

the best way I can describe the weather is shitty... We got about 5-10 cm so far but it's starting up again... As I look out my window it's coming down in clumps :angry:

Last edited:
BonoManiac said:

The past few winters have been nothing like this!

The Habs could have been in sole possession of first had it not been for that meltdown against the Rangers on Sunday.

Plekanic is becoming my new hero. Can we have him? The Islanders are basically just playing their AHL lines at this point. I feel bad for Bridgeport.

UberBeaver said:

Plekanic is becoming my new hero. Can we have him? The Islanders are basically just playing their AHL lines at this point. I feel bad for Bridgeport.

No, I think I'd rather keep Plekanec right where he is.

Just be glad the Islanders have DiPietro, or it would be a lot worse.

elevated_u2_fan said:

the best way I can describe the weather is shitty... We got about 5-10 cm so far but it's starting up again... As I look out my window it's coming down in clumps :angry:

It's starting here again, too. Light snow and ice that I can hear tapping on my windows. If this keeps up, I'm sure trees and power lines will be snapping, soon. :happy:

Afternoon bar :wave:

About 25% of the school has the flu, including professors who are having to cancel classes because they are sick as well.

The administration's response?

Don't touch door handles.

:scream::banghead::grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom