The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A lot of people come up to me at work and say, "NSW, how do you do it???". My immediate reaction is to tell them to "fuck off", and I do tell them that, with vehemence. But after that, I take the time to explain to them how it is that I do it. And it's simple really:

1) Stay hydrated

2) Torque

That's pretty much how I do it.

No spoken words said:
A lot of people come up to me at work and say, "NSW, how do you do it???". My immediate reaction is to tell them to "fuck off", and I do tell them that, with vehemence. But after that, I take the time to explain to them how it is that I do it. And it's simple really:

1) Stay hydrated

2) Torque

That's pretty much how I do it.

But where do you find time for the Funk? I think that's what they're really asking.

UberBeaver said:

But where do you find time for the Funk? I think that's what they're really asking.

I don't find the time, I create the time. That's like asking me when I find time to breathe.

Funkito ergo sum, motherfuckers.

OK so.

I'm going to apply to study abroad in Prague next fall semester.

I find out if I get accepted march 10, I decide whether I want to do it by march 17.

Here's where the big decision comes in.

If Hillary Clinton looks like she'll be the nominee, I definitely go.

If it looks like Obama will be the nominee, I will desperately want to campaign for him and be a part of history. However that would mean turning down Prague.

Two opportunities of a lifetime. Which do I take? Of course there are a lot of "Ifs" in this scenario, but it's still something to be thinking about.

Oh man, that sounds fantastic, Dem! I have no good advice. It's definitely something you'll have to think about. I know how much you'd love to be around if Obama wins the nom, but going to Prauge would be an incredible opportunity.

Maybe make a pro/con list? I don't know if that would work for you, but I always find that helps me get a bit of perspective. At least it sounds like you have a bit of time to decide, which is good.

Good luck with whatever you end up deciding!

I'm at work now. Snow is melting fast and it's raining now. :yippie:

It's snowing here.. guess it's supposed to freezing rain again tonight :yikes: Then back to snow tomorrow.

They're saying not very much accumulation though. Which means we'll either get nothing or tons.

Maritime weather forecasting is always sketchy at best...

U2democrat said:
OK so.

I'm going to apply to study abroad in Prague next fall semester.
Do eet :rockon: Of course I'm biased because I'm Czech. That's where my grandmother studied. It's gorgeous!

It's easy for y'all to suggest Prague, but my life is politics, and if Obama were the nominee it'd be such a pivotal moment I'd hate missing out on that.

I'd also hate missing out on living in Europe for 4 months.

I suggest you stay home. From what I saw when I went to vote Obama needs some sharper minds out campaigning for him

Back
Top Bottom