The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:

That's all part of the plan. He was expecting you'd say that.

Exactly.

Winnipeg will be our base of operations. As I said, Elfa, it's yours once the invasion is over and I proclaim "Mission Accomplished!!".

the rockin edge said:
are you proclaiming yourself in charge NSW?

Only on a provisional basis. Beav will run Scotland, I'll run Canada until a new goverment, for the people, by the people, can be established.

Tre, should you decide to instigate a coup in Australia, let's just say I'd not be too upset.

elevated_u2_fan said:

resurrecting the Jets eh? hmmm, that has possibilities then. If you were to do this and bring back Temu Selanne then you probably wouldn't have to bother using force, they would give you the city.

I'll bring Ulf Nilsson back, too.

No spoken words said:

Only on a provisional basis. Beav will run Scotland, I'll run Canada until a new goverment, for the people, by the people, can be established.

Tre, should you decide to instigate a coup in Australia, let's just say I'd not be too upset.

scotland :tsk:

coup in australia eh. :hmm:

the rockin edge said:

yes but i'm deciding if australia is the place id like to control.

Think about this:

Australia is an island.

What if you equipped the Island with turbo jets, allowing the island to float? You could be the lord or king or whatever of a floating island of doom. Why doom? Because you'd also equip that island with all sorts of short and long range weaponry. You'd also train 1,000 men in the ways of ancient combat, and they would train 1,000 men, and so on.....so when your island of doom, previously known as Australia, sidled up alongside another country, a succesful invasion would be a foregone conclusion.

No spoken words said:

"I'm German-Irish."

"Well let me tell you something, my kraut mick friend. I’m gonna make so much trouble for you, you won’t know what hit you."

"And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, and that it's not all dollars and cents: She was beautiful; she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of ass I've ever had, and I've had it all over the world."

"And then Johnny Fontane comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm, and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous! And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous!"

unico said:
i don't need an island. i'm quite content up here in my secret lair in Skullcrusher Mountain
ya'll post too quickly for me today

Is that you that keeps screaming about having all the power? If so - keep your big green cat on your side of the fence. I'm tired of cleaning up after him. And the little simpleton with the Big O on his shirt - he's a moron. Keep him away from me too. After seeing some of his tricks I'm convinced that, like me and Ian McKellan, he is not really a wizard.

This disturbs me:

thlotsakissesjx8.gif

These two make me laugh:

emowall-1.jpg

RickAstley.jpg

UberBeaver said:

Is that you that keeps screaming about having all the power? If so - keep your big green cat on your side of the fence. I'm tired of cleaning up after him. And the little simpleton with the Big O on his shirt - he's a moron. Keep him away from me too. After seeing some of his tricks I'm convinced that, like me and Ian McKellan, he is not really a wizard.

You leave Orko out of this! And who is this "Gray Skull" you keep yelling things in honor of? It's interrupting my power declaration.

Back
Top Bottom