The Temple Bar - Tinsel is like MUYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, bar.

I'm debating whether or not to go in to work today. I've been sick since Friday, and am still not feeling 100%, plus it snowed AGAIN last night, and the road outside my house looks treacherous. What to do?!

Yeah, I think I'm going to take a sick day, as I have those available. No use attempting to leave, and getting stuck in the mess. God, I hate winter! :angry: This is beyond ridiculous for our area, to have this much snow for this long.

:hi5:

Thankfully I was away for most of the snow, but it's been here for 3 weeks now. I'm this close to packing everything up and moving to a warmer climate.

That's not a terrible idea. Although, I'd miss the changing of the seasons. Once upon a time I was all ready to pack up and move to FL to be with my ex who lived there, but thankfully we broke up before we got that far. I loved visiting him in the middle of March when things here were really crappy and miserable, but I couldn't imagine living there year round, haha.

True. It is nice to see the leaves change colour and all that. I just prefer spring/summer so much, that I think I wouldn't mind living in California or some such state. Or maybe I should just retire early and become a snow-bird, and live there for the winter months. :lol:

True. It is nice to see the leaves change colour and all that. I just prefer spring/summer so much, that I think I wouldn't mind living in California or some such state. Or maybe I should just retire early and become a snow-bird, and live there for the winter months. :lol:

Oh, look at me, I have dual citizenship, I can move wherever I want to.:angry::madspit:

Uh, good morning, everyone!

coffee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom