THE TEMPLE BAR: Timmy T's Fan Fiction...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
LMPA walked through the main portion of the bar, past the patrons and out the front door. The street outside was busy and crowded, the lights misted by the rain. She made a left towards the parking lot. Suddenly a voice behind her called out, "Hey there, love." The heavy, slighlty drunkenaccent chilled her, she sped up her pace. The foosteps behind got closer, heavier. A hand reached her shoulder. "What's the rush, missy." She turned and the stench of alchohol hit her noise. "You ain't runin- "

"Hey, I wouldn't do that if I were you?" She heard that second voice coming from deep in the alley way. The drunken brut turned and called, "Who said that, yeah?" He was met not with a voice but with a distorted a guitar chord, an E minor it sounded like. "Hey, I said who you think you are? Come down here and face me like a man, yeah? Or are you sca - "

"METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!"

LMPA took that distraction as an oppurtunity to pull off a roundhouse kick to assailants head. He fell with a thud. She grumbling from behind her, followed my another E minor chord and then, "METAL UP YOUR FUCKI - "

"It's ok TRE, I got him," said LMPA.

"Oh, sorry, my bad. My B string was out of tune. I wanted to get it perfect before I came down and kicked his ass. You know?"

"Well, next time maybe you can tune up before I get mugged, hm?"

"I did tune up, I must've hit the tuning key while I was climbing on top of the dumpster. I figured adding height would really add to the drama. Was my tone ok? I was playing with the distortion befo - "

"Watever, TRE. Let's go."

OMG :lmao: whose idea was this????

The Killers were amazing, and I don't knwo how much audio is decent..my plan had just been to record a little bit of each song and make a video out of it to upload onto Youtube...except...I discovered my camera picks up my voice a little too well :reject::uhoh: so...Um we'll have to see what I got off my phone, but don't hold your breath :sigh:

Mean while:

MemoryCard177.jpg

MemoryCard172.jpg

MemoryCard220.jpg

and this fic thing is hilarious :lol:

I want to go again so bad, but GA...I loved it, but I want to not be able to leave during the last song...freakin' person driving me home, made me leave during all these things that I've Done

bono_212 said:
I want to go again so bad, but GA...I loved it, but I want to not be able to leave during the last song...freakin' person driving me home, made me leave during all these things that I've Done

That would suck! :angry:

They're playing at a 2 day festival that I'm going to, and they're my friend's favourite band. There's no way we'll be leaving until they're totally done. It's gonna be awesome! :rockon:

That's going to be awesome :D...It made me really mad because ATTTID is one of my favorite songs by them, and I tried to slow down the leaving, but she was going to leave me there so...

My face is so sunburnt...it really hurts, and this freakin' Aloe Vera is not helping

/random.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
this asshole forgot the wire to plug on his laptop so i only have just under 2 hours of juice on my batter that i have to conserve

this is the second time i've done it... which means it's time for me to buy a back up plug to keep my shizit charged

i'd do it now, but i don't want to.

that kind of carelessness = fired :tsk:

Hey Thora - guess who's going to help JT bring sexy back from floor seats in his version of the elipse thingy?

:wave:

I have to say, my friends are stellar :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:
Hey Thora - guess who's going to help JT bring sexy back from floor seats in his version of the elipse thingy?

:wave:

I have to say, my friends are stellar :drool:

Sweet!

Our seats are in the 3rd row of the balcony, so it's not bad. :up:

ETA - I hope so, LMPA! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom