THE TEMPLE BAR: Timmy T's Fan Fiction...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the brawl ensues, Tre runs to grab the keys from the ignition, opens the trunk and takes out his amp and guitar. '78 rolls up and surveys the melee.

"Tre, what's going on?"

"Well, RavenBlue just body checked Reg - "

"I think she should get a 5 minute major for boarding," says Thora, sitting in the side car of '78's motorcyle. "I saw it when we were pulling up. She blindsided him, that's not right."

RB stops hitting Reg and calls out, "What? What you say Thora? You bringing West Coast hockey into this? Ain't no thing, girl. You in MY HOUSE now. Get that shit back to Vancouver, shiiiiiit."

Tre fumbles with the cord of the amp, "You see an outlet? Anyone see an outlet? This fight needs some background music, but I can't find an outlet. Fuck."

Thora rises from the sidecar, drops her gloves and charges RB. Redkat steps inbetween them as if to block Thora, but clearly has second thoughts and moves back to her original position, out of the way. Snowbunny smirks and rolls her eyes.

Just as RB and Thora grab each other's jersey, the soothing sounds of Barry Manilow eminate from an approaching car.

Tre drops the plug to his amp and he yells out, "You have got to be fucking kidding me. Fuck."

VP slams on the brakes, causing her car to spin out and stop right next to RB and Thora. "What's going on here?" A little voice from the back seat repeats the question.

'78 tries to explain the scene, but Reg calling out, "I love this fucking glove!....heh....fucking glove? Get it? HAHAHA," stops her.

UberBeaver said:
As the brawl ensues, Tre runs to grab the keys from the ignition, opens the trunk and takes out his amp and guitar. '78 rolls up and surveys the melee.

"Tre, what's going on?"

"Well, RavenBlue just body checked Reg - "

"I think she should get a 5 minute major for boarding," says Thora, sitting in the side car of '78's motorcyle. "I saw it when we were pulling up. She blindsided him, that's not right."

RB stops hitting Reg and calls out, "What? What you say Thora? You bringing West Coast hockey into this? Ain't no thing, girl. You in MY HOUSE now. Get that shit back to Vancouver, shiiiiiit."

Tre fumbles with the cord of the amp, "You see an outlet? Anyone see an outlet? This fight needs some background music, but I can't find an outlet. Fuck."

Thora rises from the sidecar, drops her gloves and charges RB. Redkat steps inbetween them as if to block Thora, but clearly has second thoughts and moves back to her original position, out of the way. Snowbunny smirks and rolls her eyes.

Just as RB and Thora grab each other's jersey, the soothing sounds of Barry Manilow eminate from an approaching car.

Tre drops the plug to his amp and he yells out, "You have got to be fucking kidding me. Fuck."

VP slams on the brakes, causing her car to spin out and stop right next to RB and Thora. "What's going on here?" A little voice from the back seat repeats the question.

'78 tries to explain the scene, but Reg calling out, "I love this fucking glove!....heh....fucking glove? Get it? HAHAHA," stops her.

:lmao:! :applaud:

The fighting ceases. NSW wipes his eyes and says to Headache, "What is that, Cool Ranch?"

"Nah, man. Cool Ranch is out. This is Guacamole."

"Sweet, I like."

"Enjoy," says Headache as he tips the bag towards NSW.

Reg, upon hearing VP starts to get up. "I'm getting up, VP. Get it? I'm getting up?" No sooner does he finish his sentence then RB knocks him back down calling, "HIP CHECK! STAY DOWN THIS TIME, BITCH!"

Thora picks up her gloves, puts them on, then drops them as she goes back to brawling with RB. "Oh shit, you 'bout to see how Vancouver does, girl. You bout to feel West Side up in here."

LMPA returns to the car, sees the catcher's glove, and goes back behind the dumpster. VP walks over to NSW, grabs a Dorito and says, "What's up?" A small voice behind her repeats the question.

NSW nods to VP and says, "Hey there, VP." He looks behind her and says, "Sup, Bri?" VP asks for a recap, '78 reaches into VPs car to turn off Manilow, and BRI goes ape shit and tears at the pockets on 78 jeans. '78 yells at her and VP comes over and grabs Bri. "Sorry, Jules. Sometimes in the cloning process, things get funky. She doesn't mean any harm." Bri climbs up VPs shoulder and growls at '78. Tre waves to Bri and she throws a walnut at him. Tre laughs happily as he picks up the walnut.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
without fail, no matter how tragic the situation, some putz always has to try to involve u2 in it. :banghead:

sometimes i wish this place just took the U2 out of U2 Feedback and just left it as Feedback: We've got other stuff... and U2.

where is this nonsense - I don't have time to check but I desperately need an eye roll right now.

Love the fan fiction so far :drool:

UberBeaver said:
Did you read the first installment? The catchers mit reviles you cause of what you've seen done to it.

And it's fiction people! FICTION. Fan Fiction cause I'm a FAN.

Ok, gotcha. And I had no issues with it at the beginning.

I'm just worried what Bono's going to think of it, that's all.

FYI, Liz, the eyerolliness is in FYM (where else?).

RB and Thora are finally seperated, much the disappointment of Reg who was watching the fight intently - yet joyfully. Zoots shows up, says his hellos and pulls out a hackey sack and has a nice little game going under the street light in the parking lot.

Everything seems to have mellowed out, and Bri pulls an oversized cooler from trunk of VPs car. Everyone grabs a beer and sits backs. Then suddenly, a little red and yellow rounded man, no more than 3 inches high runs into the lot. Making odd gestures with a pencil and a clipboard, his actions make him seem distressed.

NSW points and says, "WTF is that?"

Headache picks the little man up, "It's a smiley?"

Redkat comes over and says to the little man, "What's going on? You look upset?"

The little man changes colors and shapes. He becomes a hunter then a mountain climber, then a spelunker. LMPA asks what "spelunker" is an '78 explains it's a "cave explorer or some shit. Maybe, I dunno." The smiley continues the motions for quite sometime before Redkat says, "My God. Lila bas been kidnapped by hunters, then taken up a mountain and then down into a cave." At this the smiley becomes big smiley face.

LMPA says, "Where is she now?"

The smiley grows a sombero and then plays dead. Vp says, "The Caves of Muerta Maladas." Tre plays a sound on the guitar that signifies danger is coming. The group grows silent but for the sounds of Zoots kicking the hacky sack.

LMPA says, "Well, we have to go save her." Redkat and Snow agree. NSW points at the smiley and says, "Are you fucking kidding me? They can, like, come to life?" At this Bri jumps up on NSW and grabs his ears. She grabs a crayon from her pocket and writes "Pokey" on his head. The gang gives a laugh.

The smiley is placed back on the ground and headache begins to draw a map. He turns to ask the smiley exactly where the caves are, but as soon as he does "SHE SHOOTS, SLAP SHOT! SHE SCORES" and RB launches the smiley into the wall of the bar. He explodes in a burst of color. Thora calls RB offsides and then a fight ensues. Reg rejoices! Tre, having found an outlet, begins to play "Welcome to the Jungle."

Headache looks to the stars, finds the Constellation Orion and says that they must go towards it. It is the only way to find the Caves of Meurtas Maladas.

but Reg, should I fear the glove? :shifty:

LMPA - will you settle on one avatar already :wink:
I like Headache's new location :lol:

Missed the FYM posts :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom