THE TEMPLE BAR: Timmy T's Fan Fiction...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
headache's electricity went out last night. apparently a tree branch fell in the 50 mile per hour wind gusts and landed on a wire about a block or so from my house, knocking out the entire neighborhood. i hope bono's okay. :sad:

I hope so too - his palm lines indicate he'll be okay for a few yrs, but still, I worry :sad:

Seriously though - that sucks for you, I hope it's better today.

UberBeaver said:
Reg was in the back of the bar hitting that shit right. "Like this? Yeah, like this...what? What's wrong? What? You don't like Toto? Fine, no, no, I'll change it. What do you want to hear? Hm? Speak up allready. Journey? Fine, no no, Journey is great. Don't Stop Believin is - "

At that moment the bathroom door opened and LMPA appeared, "Hey Reg, I'm just abou - Oh my God!"

Reg's brow furrowed in confusion. "April? What are you doing over there? How did you get over - Ooooh, that's why you didn't answer me when I - "

"Is that a baseball glove?"

Reg's glance moves down to the bed. "Ohh...well....yeah. Technically it's a catcher's mit, but yes. It's a baseball glove. Same Genus different species I guess you could say."

"Oh my God."

"You know, with a wig and some makeup, it's - "

"You're a freak. Serisouly, you're a freak." She storms out of the room. As she walks down the hall she hears, "OH I'm a Freak? I'M A FREAK!" coming from the back room. A moment of slience followed by Toto's "Africa". She suddenly stops and assess the situation. She figures it best to return to the room as going out in public in her current attire is probably not the wisest of moves. As she enters the room she notices that the mit is now on Reg's face. She vomits slightly in her throat, quietly goes the bathroom to get her things then creeps back out of the room just as "Love Song" by Tesla comes on the radio. She hears a muffled voice say, "Oooooh Nice. Good song, right here!" before she walks out into the night.

This is what Fan Fiction is all about :heart:

We really do have a "days" schedule :lol:

Omg, that's the best fan fiction ever! :lmao:

You know what I love? When you're working on something difficult, and then the inevitable 'ah-ha moment' comes to you....at about 2 am. :angry: Then you go to bed, and numbers and tests are racing through your head. Then you end up getting something like 3 hours sleep in 45 minute increments. And what makes that even better, you ask? Knowing you have about a 3 hour commute that day, there and back. Because driving long distances and having to be coherent in a meeting on very little sleep rocks. It really rocks, I tell you. :happy:

:|

good :)

Yeah, if they're anything like here I believe it's part of the union contract. Also I think there's something about waiting a full day after a storm so they can fix everything at once and god forbid, not have to go out multiple times.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm trying to figure out if i should get a hair cut or not... it's been a while :hmm:

i'm trying to decide wether to go short again or get a little steve nash thing going... :scratch:

For the love of god, be careful. :yikes: I got mine cut Saturday, when i was in a "my hair is driving me nuts" mood. I kept telling her to go shorter and shorter. She kept saying "are you sure??" I kept insisting. End result? I get home and I'm all "holy fuck, this is short." :yikes:

That sucks about your commute VP - you can't make them have the meetings in B? :giggle:

A coworker and I were just talking the other day about loving this time of year because of the summer cut season. Short with slightly longer on top is best, not a la Steve Nash.

VintagePunk said:

For the love of god, be careful. :yikes: I got mine cut Saturday, when i was in a "my hair is driving me nuts" mood. I kept telling her to go shorter and shorter. She kept saying "are you sure??" I kept insisting. End result? I get home and I'm all "holy fuck, this is short." :yikes:

Does your hair grow fast? I'm sure it still looks cute. :hug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Does your hair grow fast? I'm sure it still looks cute. :hug:

Yeah, it grows crazy fast. It'll probably be where I originally wanted it in a couple of weeks. I wanted it resting on my shoulders. Now, it's a little longer than chin length. When I went in, it was probably 3 or 4 inches past my shoulders.

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, it grows crazy fast. It'll probably be where I originally wanted it in a couple of weeks. I wanted it resting on my shoulders. Now, it's a little longer than chin length. When I went in, it was probably 3 or 4 inches past my shoulders.

Sounds like a fact Beav. At least it'll be where you want it when that bloody orb decides to show it's face in this part of the world and people are out more.

VintagePunk said:

That's good, then. :up:

Wait until Reg shows up, he'll get the pic. He seems to have a knack for that (unless he's indisposed with his baseball mitt).

snowbunny00774 said:
That sucks about your commute VP - you can't make them have the meetings in B? :giggle:

A coworker and I were just talking the other day about loving this time of year because of the summer cut season. Short with slightly longer on top is best, not a la Steve Nash.

well i'm not talking last year's hair down to his shoulders steve nash... headache don't play that way...

there's many different levels of nashtyness...

gue1365221_1.jpg

nash.jpg

v021211A.jpg

nash13.jpg

he's currently at level 3 of nashtyness, i'm somewhere in between a 2 and a 3, but i would normaly be somewhere between a 1 and a 2... i wouldn't be caught dead looking like level 4 nashtyness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom