THE TEMPLE BAR: Timmy T's Fan Fiction...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fact I just up and left when there was no Sexytime...it's perfect!

However I would never just ditch my friends in their time of need...:no:

Hey April did you ever get Laid, like Snow suggested last night? :shifty:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:seeekritgirllanguage: :flirt:

:yes: :flirt:

Beav - another outstanding episode :applaud:

Thora, I know you're third row balcony, but I still like this (my friend just showed me where we are :D ) :

JT.jpg

snowbunny00774 said:

:heart:

yes :( Why do we have this flaw :madwife:

Beats the hell out of me. :slant:

Reggie :angry:

I see buds growing on the tree outside my windows - is spring finally coming already? :hyper:

I really gotta study tonight. Did a lot last night but grr - I feel like I've been slacking and it's the last 2 weeks of class before finals, which is so not the time to slack off. :uhoh:

And I have a feeling this semester is going to be cake compared to what I have coming up.

UberBeaver said:
The Adventure of the All Stars

NSW leads RB and Thora to the cliff tops overlooking the caves. Below they see an open gate and for a moment the scene below was reminecient of Woodstock with what looked an army of :rockon: smileys. But the madness of the moment soon subsided and eventually the smileys return to the cave. Thora and RB practice their slap shots and prepare for war. NSW draws up some plays he'd like to see his team perform, but hopes he doesn't need them. He goes over his inventory one last time and waits for his cue. He checks the sky every few minutes, but no clouds arrive. Finally, out of the corner of his eye he sees a small figure climbing up the hill.

"Hey, sorry I'm late."

"MADDY" says Thora as she hugs BonosLilPal. RB calls a two minute holding penalty on Thora. Thora begins to protest but realizes she was in fact commiting the offense and goes to the box without further protest. NSW shakes his head and says it's too late in the game to take stupid penalties. He tussles Maddy's hair and asks if she brought all the Lil Pals. Maddy assures him she did. An army of smileys lines up behind her. RBs eyes goes wide and a smile over takes her. "This is awesome." She calls Time Out, then hugs Maddy, then says, "Game on."

NSW looks back to the sky but still he sees nothing that appears to be a blizzard. His heart drops and he fears for his friends in the I D Ten Ts. "They didn't make it," he thinks. Then Thora, as the penalty expires, comes out of the box and points to the field below. "LOOK." A brilliant purple saber walks boldly across the field. "It's Zootelsque," says Thora.

"But, where's the blizzard? Something's gone wrong."

RB says, "You really thought Snow could make it snow?"

"Well....yeah. I mean.....yes."

RB rolls her eyes and laughs, and then gets into slap shot position. "As soon as they make their move, Thora, we're on." Thora moves off to the right wing and sets herself as well. NSW gets behind the bench, as Maddy puts on her helmet and prepares to drop the first smiley.

NSW watches Zoot approach :rant: . He takes a breath, he sees rant make a move and NSW calls out, "NOW!" Maddy drops the smiley, Thora passes to RB, RB reaches back, SLAP SHOT and the smiley is launched onto the field of battle. The process is repeated and repated until the # of Northern Smilies are equal to that of the Southern Smilies. NSW sees the genius of VGs plan and smiles. For the first time in days he has hope.

:lmao: :love: :lmao:

Hi RR - you might have to start at the beginning of the thread for the complete story :corn:

oh fuck - a GM just walked by and I nearly suffocated on my sleeve trying not to laugh. Now they think I have a really bad cough - I am going straight to hell.

That Reggie, is where I'll be saving the world and helping to restore sexy :drool:

I agree VP - it's amazing how they manage to undermine our cognitive abilities though :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom