THE TEMPLE BAR: Timmy T's Fan Fiction...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!! - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-16-2007, 02:36 PM   #151
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,464
Local Time: 09:14 PM
considering that there's a poster with close to 37,000 posts in just two years who i've never been involved in a single discussion with on these boards? nothing will surprise me.

my house is on fire... i hope bono didn't stop over for tea and fucking crumpets!
__________________

__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 04-16-2007, 02:43 PM   #152
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 10:14 PM
__________________

__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 04-16-2007, 02:44 PM   #153
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 09:14 PM
Shannon's new location
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 04-16-2007, 02:45 PM   #154
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Shannon's new location


Awesome indeed!
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 04-16-2007, 02:47 PM   #155
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 09:14 PM
As the brawl ensues, Tre runs to grab the keys from the ignition, opens the trunk and takes out his amp and guitar. '78 rolls up and surveys the melee.

"Tre, what's going on?"

"Well, RavenBlue just body checked Reg - "

"I think she should get a 5 minute major for boarding," says Thora, sitting in the side car of '78's motorcyle. "I saw it when we were pulling up. She blindsided him, that's not right."

RB stops hitting Reg and calls out, "What? What you say Thora? You bringing West Coast hockey into this? Ain't no thing, girl. You in MY HOUSE now. Get that shit back to Vancouver, shiiiiiit."

Tre fumbles with the cord of the amp, "You see an outlet? Anyone see an outlet? This fight needs some background music, but I can't find an outlet. Fuck."

Thora rises from the sidecar, drops her gloves and charges RB. Redkat steps inbetween them as if to block Thora, but clearly has second thoughts and moves back to her original position, out of the way. Snowbunny smirks and rolls her eyes.

Just as RB and Thora grab each other's jersey, the soothing sounds of Barry Manilow eminate from an approaching car.

Tre drops the plug to his amp and he yells out, "You have got to be fucking kidding me. Fuck."

VP slams on the brakes, causing her car to spin out and stop right next to RB and Thora. "What's going on here?" A little voice from the back seat repeats the question.

'78 tries to explain the scene, but Reg calling out, "I love this fucking glove!....heh....fucking glove? Get it? HAHAHA," stops her.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 04-16-2007, 02:48 PM   #156
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Shannon's new location
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 04-16-2007, 02:49 PM   #157
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
As the brawl ensues, Tre runs to grab the keys from the ignition, opens the trunk and takes out his amp and guitar. '78 rolls up and surveys the melee.

"Tre, what's going on?"

"Well, RavenBlue just body checked Reg - "

"I think she should get a 5 minute major for boarding," says Thora, sitting in the side car of '78's motorcyle. "I saw it when we were pulling up. She blindsided him, that's not right."

RB stops hitting Reg and calls out, "What? What you say Thora? You bringing West Coast hockey into this? Ain't no thing, girl. You in MY HOUSE now. Get that shit back to Vancouver, shiiiiiit."

Tre fumbles with the cord of the amp, "You see an outlet? Anyone see an outlet? This fight needs some background music, but I can't find an outlet. Fuck."

Thora rises from the sidecar, drops her gloves and charges RB. Redkat steps inbetween them as if to block Thora, but clearly has second thoughts and moves back to her original position, out of the way. Snowbunny smirks and rolls her eyes.

Just as RB and Thora grab each other's jersey, the soothing sounds of Barry Manilow eminate from an approaching car.

Tre drops the plug to his amp and he yells out, "You have got to be fucking kidding me. Fuck."

VP slams on the brakes, causing her car to spin out and stop right next to RB and Thora. "What's going on here?" A little voice from the back seat repeats the question.

'78 tries to explain the scene, but Reg calling out, "I love this fucking glove!....heh....fucking glove? Get it? HAHAHA," stops her.
!
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 04-16-2007, 02:52 PM   #158
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 07:14 PM
It just keeps getting better!!

__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 04-16-2007, 03:04 PM   #159
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 09:14 PM
The fighting ceases. NSW wipes his eyes and says to Headache, "What is that, Cool Ranch?"

"Nah, man. Cool Ranch is out. This is Guacamole."

"Sweet, I like."

"Enjoy," says Headache as he tips the bag towards NSW.

Reg, upon hearing VP starts to get up. "I'm getting up, VP. Get it? I'm getting up?" No sooner does he finish his sentence then RB knocks him back down calling, "HIP CHECK! STAY DOWN THIS TIME, BITCH!"

Thora picks up her gloves, puts them on, then drops them as she goes back to brawling with RB. "Oh shit, you 'bout to see how Vancouver does, girl. You bout to feel West Side up in here."

LMPA returns to the car, sees the catcher's glove, and goes back behind the dumpster. VP walks over to NSW, grabs a Dorito and says, "What's up?" A small voice behind her repeats the question.

NSW nods to VP and says, "Hey there, VP." He looks behind her and says, "Sup, Bri?" VP asks for a recap, '78 reaches into VPs car to turn off Manilow, and BRI goes ape shit and tears at the pockets on 78 jeans. '78 yells at her and VP comes over and grabs Bri. "Sorry, Jules. Sometimes in the cloning process, things get funky. She doesn't mean any harm." Bri climbs up VPs shoulder and growls at '78. Tre waves to Bri and she throws a walnut at him. Tre laughs happily as he picks up the walnut.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 04-16-2007, 03:08 PM   #160
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,464
Local Time: 09:14 PM
how come all i do is sit around and eat doritos?
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 04-16-2007, 03:13 PM   #161
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase
how come all i do is sit around and eat doritos?
Let the story evolve, man. They haven't even gotten to the Cave of the Muerta Maladas yet. Sheesh. And you also spit in NSWs face, that was pretty badass.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 04-16-2007, 03:21 PM   #162
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase
how come all i do is sit around and eat doritos?
And how come I'm so bitchy and scared of some catcher's mitt?
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 04-16-2007, 03:25 PM   #163
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,464
Local Time: 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Let the story evolve, man. They haven't even gotten to the Cave of the Muerta Maladas yet. Sheesh. And you also spit in NSWs face, that was pretty badass.
yea... spit doritos
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 04-16-2007, 03:26 PM   #164
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 09:14 PM
I get home, and Reg is making getting up comments to me.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 04-16-2007, 03:26 PM   #165
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase
without fail, no matter how tragic the situation, some putz always has to try to involve u2 in it.

sometimes i wish this place just took the U2 out of U2 Feedback and just left it as Feedback: We've got other stuff... and U2.

where is this nonsense - I don't have time to check but I desperately need an eye roll right now.




Love the fan fiction so far
__________________

__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com