The Temple Bar - This one is for BoMac: Go Leafs, go! MUYFA?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss that. :heart: Going to bed at night, and knowing that if anything untoward went on, your puppy would let you know, and basically try to eat the intruder's face off.

You bring up really good points. The way things stand now, I'm pretty much stuck here. Leaving an adult cat or two overnight or for two nights even isn't a big deal, but with my gang, it's impossible. I'd have to hire someone to come in and take care of them.

Yeah those were the days. Only recently was I able to sleep again for more than 2-3 hours.

Your kitties are adorable, but the downside, like you said, is that you're kinda tied down right now. I'd feel awful leaving them too, even just for a little bit.

I've got plenty of time. I can't adopt until I move, and that won't be until December. In the meantime I can play with the animals and talk to the caretakers about proper care for them and see if it works with my lifestyle.

BoMac, I do love bunnies. I'm completely obsessed with my friend's bunny, Petrie. He and I are buddies. I used to bunnysit him a lot in grad school. He would go out with us too. Often times we'd go out to dinner, and she'd bring him in one of those bags people stuff Chihuahuas in. Good times!

Finally something we agree on!! :wink:

Mia, get a bunny! :cute:

:hi5:

yeah, yeah, get a bunny!

any here ever have a Tarantula?

OMG I would be so freaked out!

I would sit and hyperventilate just by looking at one!

Spiders dont bother me as much as snakes... I don't think I could handle a big one like a Tarantula walking on me or anything but I have trouble even looking at snakes without getting squiked out...

Snakes scare the living shit out of me. Wow. I hate them. I'm convinced it has something to do with that damn serpent from the Old Testament that tricked Adam and Eve into eating the apple.

:angry:

Snakes are useful...:yes:

:shifty:

:hmm:

britney_spears_stage_snake.jpg

Ive had dead mice in ours.

stinky dead mice

smelt like the backside of a buckin bogside.

:yuck: My mom had this horrible smell in her kitchen a few years back. We looked all over the area the smell was coming from, and there was nothing there. We came to the conclusion that there was a dead mouse in the wall. Omg, it was awful for a couple of weeks.

Snakes are useful...:yes:

You guys are in a band? If you need a singer let me know. Some people say I have the voice of an angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom