The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

No spoken words said:

Hey, I learned that from you.

Nice thread title, much better than the previous one!

I'll take that credit while it's going ;) - I don't get that from you often!!

Thanks - he had it in the first post in the last bar and I was wondering why he didn't just use it!!

Thanks Tre :)

snowbunny00774 said:

I'll take that credit while it's going ;) - I don't get that from you often!!

Thanks - he had it in the first post in the last bar and I was wondering why he didn't just use it!!

Thanks Tre :)

Yeah, I never say anything positive about you. How many people were willing to cut you in 1/2???

snowbunny00774 said:

I know - I waited a while in case somebody else was starting that, I`m always afraid I`ll be too late, suck in general etc.

lol

Well, I need to go so I will talk to you all later. If I don't stop by, hope everyone has a great holiday! :)

No spoken words said:

Yeah, I never say anything positive about you. How many people were willing to cut you in 1/2???

you rarely say it without some kind of mockery going on.

yeah, cutting me in half - real friendship right there :kiss:

snowbunny00774 said:

very very apart. different forums apart apparently.

You willfully ignore the good stuff, apparently.

And on that sad note, I'm gonna go read.

Keep me updated, Liz, on whether you take the interview or not. I hope you do.

Sleep well.

elfa = fired. :tsk: This is nonsense. I think he needs to stop practicing with Allen Iverson and get his head back in the game. We ain't talking about practice here. We talking bout the game. We ain't talking about practice. This the game.

UberBeaver said:
elfa = fired. :tsk: This is nonsense. I think he needs to stop practicing with Allen Iverson and get his head back in the game. We ain't talking about practice here. We talking bout the game. We ain't talking about practice. This the game.

what are we talkin about? practice?
hearing the word practice 24.5 times makes it seem like a weird word.

Last edited:
What is this new job? Does it involve making me lots of money and/or helping to secure my eventual return to the throne that is rightfully mine, (MINE, ELFA, MINE, NOT YOURS!) ? Cause you should totally take it if it does.

How long did those Godfather quotes go on for last night? That was awesome. I lost it @ pfans, "Why am I out, Mike?" That's like the second day in a row he got me to laugh like that. Bastard. I'd give him IPs if he wasn't allied with that "silly rate me critically" topic. Bastard x 2.

Re: Still Processing

unico said:
so, liz, if you get this job what does this mean for (y)our plans?

scotlandstillintherunning.jpg

Good luck on your application :)
\\\

1 yr LOA - I'll be looking for a new job no matter what over the next few months (same company) but the Scotland thing is still getting the same consideration, a new job won't have any impact.

new job = career

scotland = break for sanity

Back
Top Bottom