The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NSW, if you ever get banned, your new name should be "Just a scream."

LOL. Just came up with that.

No spoken words said:

It's funny how many U2 fans did not immediately recognize where my screen name came from.

I recognized it right away, I just remembered the next line right now.

Plus, you have more lyrics in your signature.

UberBeaver said:
Don't you friggin people work? :mad: Come on!

I've been working my ass of all morning. these frigging delinquents are doing my head.

I actually want to punch one guy. if he was held down and I wouln't get fired I reall really would

:drool:

phillyfan26 said:

I recognized it right away, I just remembered the next line right now.

Plus, you have more lyrics in your signature.

I didn't always have the lyrics, in people's defense...but still.

Damn I loves me that song.

phillyfan26 said:
I love all the stories of you guys meeting each other in person. I think it will be sort of odd when I meet you guys considering I'm so much younger, but whatever.

I turn 17 in two weeks, guys.

is it that time already? WOW!!

nearly there kid, nearly there :D

phillyfan26 said:
I love all the stories of you guys meeting each other in person. I think it will be sort of odd when I meet you guys considering I'm so much younger, but whatever.

I turn 17 in two weeks, guys.

we'll be there to crash one of your college parties. just you wait!

phillyfan26 said:
Spectacular song. :up:

The POPMart Please is my favorite U2 song ever, though.

Great song!!!! That song gets knocked as a 'SBS' ripoff...it's just a 90's take on the same theme, though Larry did throw in the drum fills from SBS at the end...but it kicks some serious ass, off an album which I find hard to listen to anymore...:eyebrow:

Have you ever seen the official video to that song...:hmm:...strange, but cool at the same time...:up:

phillyfan26 said:
Spectacular song. :up:

The POPMart Please is my favorite U2 song ever, though.

From Rotterdam or Mexico City? I prefer Rotterdam, but either way, yes, it's a great song.....the Please transition into Streets is fairly amazing.

UberBeaver said:
How can someone not like Egg Nog? WTF is wrong with you people?

I didn't. But I'm lactose intolerant to a degree. This year elfa (or Liz?) told me about a vegetarian nog so I'm gonna try it.

Sucks ya'll are working. It's kinda nice to get paid not to come in without using any of my leave :drool:

No spoken words said:
From Rotterdam or Mexico City? I prefer Rotterdam, but either way, yes, it's a great song.....the Please transition into Streets is fairly amazing.

Of those two, I prefer Mexico City because the solo's longer, but overall, Santiago and Buenos Aires are my two favorite.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Great song!!!! That song gets knocked as a 'SBS' ripoff...it's just a 90's take on the same theme, though Larry did throw in the drum fills from SBS at the end...but it kicks some serious ass, off an album which I find hard to listen to anymore...:eyebrow:

Have you ever seen the official video to that song...:hmm:...strange, but cool at the same time...:up:

that video is really touching. i was moved when bono actually cried. and then they said in the director's cut that that was real, so they kept it. just...wow.

I wonder if the feeling I get when you guys go on about U2 is the same as the feeling you all get when I go off on wormholes and shit. The difference being I talk to myself about something I don't really understand, while you talk to each other about something I don't really understand. It's a conspiracy.

unico said:

bono actually cried. and then they said in the director's cut that that was real, so they kept it. just...wow.

lol. Sorry, but lol.

UberBeaver said:

It would be one of those, "They are more scared of you than you are of them," moments.

Dude, it could go either way...depends on how you enter the room...:yes:

If you go in behind PF, then your fucked...if you kick the door open and scream "Jager body shots off of Mia"...then we could rock the house all night!!! :rockon:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I actually liked the SBS drums. They kicked ass and were a nice throwback. They made much more sense there than the album version drumming.

I hate the Pop album, and love the songs as they were performed live. I think SATS, WUDM, and DYFL were better on the album, and that's it. Everything else needs to be replaced by the live counterpart, then you get a kickass album.

UberBeaver said:
I wonder if the feeling I get when you guys go on about U2 is the same as the feeling you all get when I go off on wormholes and shit. The difference being I talk to myself about something I don't really understand, while you talk to each other about something I don't really understand. It's a conspiracy.

Finder -> Applications -> iTunes -> Music Store

Back
Top Bottom