The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
i've never had any problem meeting people. i'm so fascinated by people, and i love making and building connections. so i'm usually eager to just walk right up and start talking. of course, this means that i've done some pretty stupid things that, although played out well, could've taken a bad turn because i left myself so vulnerable. however i do like to think that i also have a good feeling for character. most people i meet and talk to are just really cool people.

You just find ways to attract the coolest people. It's a talent. :up:

I ain't afraid to walk anywhere. I walked the streets of Philly and drove around in the toughest ghettos of Chi-town and lived to tell about it. Yeah, biatch.

LemonMelon said:

I ain't afraid to walk anywhere. I walked the streets of Philly and drove around in the toughest ghettos of Chi-town and lived to tell about it. Yeah, biatch.

And you just survived Rage Ave. Bravo.

unico said:
i've never had any problem meeting people. i'm so fascinated by people, and i love making and building connections. so i'm usually eager to just walk right up and start talking. of course, this means that i've done some pretty stupid things that, although played out well, could've taken a bad turn because i left myself so vulnerable. however i do like to think that i also have a good feeling for character. most people i meet and talk to are just really cool people.

I do that too. I think it's mostly just people that I know somehow or have the potential to get to know better. It might be an extension of commitment phobia somehow. :hmm:

I must say, with some of the incredibly stupid things I've done I'm very lucky to be alive and in one piece. I'm mostly past that now. :)

Be safe Mia :shame: do as I say, not as I do :D

LemonMelon said:

Thanks, LM! You're one of them :hi5:

And, NSW is right. Don't forget about Rage Ave. It's the roughest roughest roughest.

No spoken words said:
I'll be going aborad alone in April.

thank you.

I'm not actually afraid of going abroad alone lol. I actually really like it. Kind like a scouting mission for places i want to hit up again if I ever go back with someone.

sorry, how rude.

Where to?

No spoken words said:

And you just survived Rage Ave. Bravo.

Gotta fix those bullet holes in the rearview mirror at some point, but yeah, I survived. :up:

People underestimate the dangerousness of Cumberland, MD. There's a terrible heroin problem in the inner city, and this one time I went to the laundromat, there was a giant bullet hole in the window.

snowbunny00774 said:

thank you.

I'm not actually afraid of going abroad alone lol. I actually really like it. Kind like a scouting mission for places i want to hit up again if I ever go back with someone.

sorry, how rude.

Where to?

I travel better alone....went to Germany/Austria/Hungary with a friend and she drove me nuts....though there were moments that were best shared.....pros and cons to both, I guess.

LemonMelon said:

Gotta fix those bullet holes in the rearview mirror at some point, but yeah, I survived. :up:

People underestimate the dangerousness of Cumberland, MD. There's a terrible heroin problem in the inner city, and this one time I went to the laundromat, there was a giant bullet hole in the window.

I've only driven by on the highway, but it looks very pretty!

No spoken words said:
An interference Xmas:

Santa sitting at his big old desk
About to start an interference quest
Figuring out who's naughty or nice
Well Santa Claus listen to my advice

Uberbeaver's man breasts might sag
And, yes, he is a big douche bag
But please get him a gift, no need for a card
Just reunite Led Zeppelin in his backyard

Now Unico knows nothing about pizza
But if you like Carbon Leaf she'll be glad to meet ya
Choosing her gift's been easy from the start
She likes stuff decorated with unicorns and hearts

Now PFan is local MC
Who does not play rap, unbelievably
Now what would make this kid automatically grin
Let a Philly area team finally fucking win

Our next person is named Snowbunny
She tries and tries but is so rarely funny
Now what to her can we bequeath
How about a lifetime supply of Keith's?

Reggie thee Dogg likes to hang around
When he posts typos abound
What sort of gift would make Reggie react?
Get his son a major league contract

Who's up next? It's Vintage Punk
Sarcastic girl, talks a lot of junk
But what gift would make her sing?
Watching a Jays game with Stephen King

Brightest Star is the PM Queen
and like Reggie, she's a typo machine
So what does a witty girl get?
A free round trip ticket to Tibet

Lila64 is a West Coast gal
Maddie is her daughter, and her pal
Sorry Lila, no gifts for you
Why, you ask? You're a freaking Jew!

Redkat pops in sporadically
She's a busy lady, can't you see
What's she doing? None of yo' bizness
Now get that girl a case of Guinness

I think that's enough peeps for the night
So get started Santa, no oversights
I think I'll state my last Holiday wishes
Have a very UYMFA X-Mas

I'm on page 41 - 10 pages still to catch up. Couldn't pass the chance up to :applaud: NSW. Well done :up:

unico said:

I've only driven by on the highway, but it looks very pretty!

The burbs are gorgeous, for sure (*cough* highest property taxes in the state *cough*). We also have The Projects on the south side, which I have been to. Some pretty creepy stuff goes on up in there. :yikes:

alright. i'm off to bed. nite nite everyone! LM stop by again soon! Liz, i'm gonna check the mailbox next week! Perhaps you should do the same.

sweet dreams, mike
marathongrapes.jpg

unico said:
are you starting a business now, Mike?

Constant entrepreneurial efforts from interference members will tear this forum apart. It's not a strip mall, after all. :down:

(NSW, feel free to make some terrible puns based on the above paragraph. You know you want to.)

Doozer61 said:

you actually read every page????
Yes I do, Doozer. I suppose you just do a drive-by post :|

All caught up :up:

Glad you came out to dinner that night in Hawaii Mike :hug:

Goodnight to those leaving. Happy Holidays!!!

Back
Top Bottom