The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:

Okay then meeting Beff wouldn't be a problem, m i rite? Or are you just sincerely not interested. If so then why bring up the excuses????? :angry:

you're the best pimp ever!!

yeah, it helped having P with me when i went to meet people the second time. and the fact i owed Rick money so i had to show up to pay him.

I don't know if I could have wandered into a bar and introduced myself to people from here. although I did it with people from a travel forum when I was in London, but I didn't "know" them as well.

snowbunny00774 said:

you're the best pimp ever!!

yeah, it helped having P with me when i went to meet people the second time. and the fact i owed Rick money so i had to show up to pay him.

I don't know if I could have wandered into a bar and introduced myself to people from here. although I did it with people from a travel forum when I was in London, but I didn't "know" them as well.

Funny you say that because when I went to London, I introduced myself to a lot of people, complete strangers all....that was a ton easier.

No spoken words said:

Funny you say that because when I went to London, I introduced myself to a lot of people, complete strangers all....that was a ton easier.

EXACTLY!!!!! I went on all kinds of tours and met lots of people and just wandering around. total strangers seem to be a lot easier and I have no idea why. i hate even going to places here by myself but when i travel I have a lot less issues about going out and hitting restaurants, pubs etc.

sometimes I resent capitalizing.

snowbunny00774 said:

EXACTLY!!!!! I went on all kinds of tours and met lots of people and just wandering around. total strangers seem to be a lot easier and I have no idea why. i hate even going to places here by myself but when i travel I have a lot less issues about going out and hitting restaurants, pubs etc.

sometimes I resent capitalizing.

I took like 4 walking tours, and was surprisingly chatty. I'm fucking odd, that's the bottom line....sometimes, I just want to wear my ipod and speak to nobody, like when on a plane....but, yeah, on those walking tours, out to dinner, etc, I was plenty social. Though, I have no problems going anywhere alone, be it here, back East, in LA, aborad, etc.

I'm now reminded that Snoop Dogg actually used to be a great MC. Not sure how to justify his newer material though. :sad:

No spoken words said:

I took like 4 walking tours, and was surprisingly chatty. I'm fucking odd, that's the bottom line....sometimes, I just want to wear my ipod and speak to nobody, like when on a plane....but, yeah, on those walking tours, out to dinner, etc, I was plenty social. Though, I have no problems going anywhere alone, be it here, back East, in LA, aborad, etc.

I could never go out alone aborad. I've heard terrible things.

I like snoop. I think.

Sound of Silver :drool:

Anyway, this thread is turning into B&C. :mad: I already have Radiohead and Pink Floyd coming out of my ears; I come here to avoid this stuff.

i've never had any problem meeting people. i'm so fascinated by people, and i love making and building connections. so i'm usually eager to just walk right up and start talking. of course, this means that i've done some pretty stupid things that, although played out well, could've taken a bad turn because i left myself so vulnerable. however i do like to think that i also have a good feeling for character. most people i meet and talk to are just really cool people.

Back
Top Bottom