The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA - Page 24 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-22-2007, 02:14 AM   #346
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774



where's VP?


there you are!! we'll go with they're ignoring me, I get to yell more


arfe you making city chicken for the holidays at all?
I was reading the thread and filling up my humidifier. I like a moist environment.

Actually, yeah, I am, at some point. Last time I made them, I overshot my cubed pork, had way too much, and my roasting pan was full, so I froze it. But, I still haven't got my tree up, no wrapping done, and I'm having Christmas dinner ( ) so, no idea when I'll actually do it.
__________________

__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:18 AM   #347
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


I made that offer only after you expressed a desire to get Solomon'd....I was just gonna do the honors, so your last sight before splitting would be a pleasant one.

I.have.no.words.
__________________

__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:19 AM   #348
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


I was reading the thread and filling up my humidifier. I like a moist environment.

Actually, yeah, I am, at some point. Last time I made them, I overshot my cubed pork, had way too much, and my roasting pan was full, so I froze it. But, I still haven't got my tree up, no wrapping done, and I'm having Christmas dinner ( ) so, no idea when I'll actually do it.

wow. good luck with all that :stepsback:
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:20 AM   #349
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774



I.have.no.words.
When I added "a pleasant one" at the end, I was deliberately opening the door wide for a retort that would manifest itself in the form of a put-down....cannot believe you took a pass.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:21 AM   #350
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 08:00 AM
I have a confession - I've always felt a certain fondness for Justin. There, I said it.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:22 AM   #351
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 08:00 AM
I buy you out, you don't buy me out.


I always liked Justin too. And Muldfeld. Dunno why, but I do.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:24 AM   #352
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
I buy you out, you don't buy me out.


I always liked Justin too. And Muldfeld. Dunno why, but I do.
Justin's harmless, I can understand liking him.

Muldfeld is a freak, and also a virulent anti-semite, as well as a huge misogynist.....not a fan.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:26 AM   #353
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


When I added "a pleasant one" at the end, I was deliberately opening the door wide for a retort that would manifest itself in the form of a put-down....cannot believe you took a pass.

it's actually still building. I might not be able to verbalize it for days.
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:26 AM   #354
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Justin's harmless, I can understand liking him.

Muldfeld is a freak, and also a virulent anti-semite, as well as a huge misogynist.....not a fan.

wow you're picky.
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:27 AM   #355
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774



it's actually still building. I might not be able to verbalize it for days.
Well, I do take into account your limitations, so, yes, do take your time.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:28 AM   #356
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 08:00 AM
Justin would go into FYM, all heart on his sleeve, and really try to engage in issues! That forum probably wasn't the best fit for him, but he tried. And then people would kind of provoke him, even though they were probably fully aware they weren't going to get much deep insight from him, till the poor kid would lose his shit. I just always kinda felt bad for him, and silently cheered him on from the sidelines when he did make a decent point. He also seemed more open to actually considering other views than 98% of the people in there, and I respected that.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:29 AM   #357
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk
Justin would go into FYM, all heart on his sleeve, and really try to engage in issues! That forum probably wasn't the best fit for him, but he tried. And then people would kind of provoke him, even though they were probably fully aware they weren't going to get much deep insight from him, till the poor kid would lose his shit. I just always kinda felt bad for him, and silently cheered him on from the sidelines when he did make a decent point.
I'd rather root for Justin than an Anitram or BVS any day.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:30 AM   #358
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Well, I do take into account your limitations, so, yes, do take your time.


and I'm trying to find simplified enough language to suit yours.
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:31 AM   #359
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774




and I'm trying to find simplified enough language to suit yours.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:36 AM   #360
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk
Justin would go into FYM, all heart on his sleeve, and really try to engage in issues! That forum probably wasn't the best fit for him, but he tried. And then people would kind of provoke him, even though they were probably fully aware they weren't going to get much deep insight from him, till the poor kid would lose his shit. I just always kinda felt bad for him, and silently cheered him on from the sidelines when he did make a decent point. He also seemed more open to actually considering other views than 98% of the people in there, and I respected that.

I can't really explain why, but he seems like an honest soul. He probably needs to do some growing up, but he's still a kid, right? Early 20s maybe?
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com