The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not making up being an MC. I've done it on many occassions. I'm the only one who avoids rap in the area.

UberBeaver said:
That...makes....that makes no sense. Do you work at a fucking Elks Lodge or something where you're an MC? WTF, man?

Sporting events.

No spoken words said:
Should I write an interference inspired rap, right here in the Bar, again?

Do so.

I want to get started on chapter two of my Space Moon history story thing.

unico said:
:| wow. never freaking mind. the lady of rage would serve you like 2 scoops of chocolate.

:angry:

They don't accept MCs who don't include rap much. I lose a lot of gigs.

redkat said:
dear god I love pecan pie :drool:

update from the 'rents: The neighbor was just arrested for violating his parole, lots o' cops :happy:

I just synched got my dad's lil mp3 player up and running. He's listening to Superfreak now :giggle:

snow, going anywhere tomorrow night :sexywink:
Your Daily Horoscope
Monday, December 24, 2007
Feel free to live life completely on your own terms today. Choose carefully with whom you make eye contact today because they will surely be attracted to your magnetism. Your ability to attract others is at a high point this evening. Your current situation is full of attractive possibilities.

Romance: Good | Finance: Good | Health: Good

you got the cops on video? I smell youtube.

is that for real? New Jesus, I'm going to carefully plot my whole day tmw.

hmm, how do you prearrange eye contact? I was planning on staying in but know I might go out. :drool:

Your talking to someone who has publicly declared war on the rap genre. What did you expect?

UberBeaver said:

I would stab a sucka for some pecan pie. True story.

Did you film the neighbor and put it on Youtube? Can you. :hyper:

Superfreak for the win.

Saurkraut + Pizza = Fizzle Phale whack, yo. Fo' realz.

I really should have read this before I bothered posting.

snowbunny00774 said:

hmm, how do you prearrange eye contact? I was planning on staying in but know I might go out. :drool:

anywhere you go the fellas will be after you like the pied piper. that's awesome. choose wisely though. and word of advice from personal experience: picking up guys in a parking lot = bad idea.

no video, i don't think like that :( I'm sure i'll have another shot this weekend though

next time i see you snow, like it or not i'm giving you pecan pie/bars :forcefeeding: :drool:

my dad just asked for some RHCP lol

redkat said:
no video, i don't think like that :( I'm sure i'll have another shot this weekend though

next time i see you snow, like it or not i'm giving you pecan pie/bars :forcefeeding: :drool:

my dad just asked for some RHCP lol

:drool:

your dad :cute:

night beav.

unico said:

um no! the hot irish bartender was certainly not sleeping. and btw, it is not my fault you decided to give him all your money!

that was talking. that's not what the horoscope is on about :ihope:

Back
Top Bottom