The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also bumped into Fran Dunphy, Doug Collins, and Jimmy Lynam at a local high school game tonight, guys.

No spoken words said:

What are you, Cindy fucking Lauper now?
[/QUOTE

I'm also dancing. I don't sing though, so no.

Mia, If you'd all bloody move here I'd have you over to watch :sexywink:

his obsessive drawing in school Reg.

Ten Years Gone - Zeppelin's best tune, bro.

What's a rum ball? Coconut makes everything better. Except maybe, like, pizza. I bet someone out there likes coconut pizza though.

True colors is actually a really good song.

No spoken words said:
Are you at all familiar with raw rap, though?

I'm familiar with rap and with rawness, and I have a number of buddies at school who freestyle rap on the side.

No spoken words said:
Why were they there? Everytime I think of Collins, I think of the 72 Olympics....

Dunphy was scouting a guy from Monsignor Bonner, Collins' son-in-law coaches Archbishop Carroll, and Bonner's shooting guard is Jimmy Lynam's grandson.

No spoken words said:

It was a True Colors reference.

oh, too vague, busy with too many other things. It's going to have to be super obvious for me to get anything right now.

that is not permission to vaguely talk shit about me though.

Rum balls are rum flavoured truffles :drool:

unico said:

:shocked: no soul food, regg? collards, corn bread, okra, and top if off with pecan pie??

i looooove greens: spinach, kale, collards, mustard :drool:

now im hungry :angry:

I've had spinach and kale and corn bread. I've seen pecan pie, never had it. the rest are foreign to me.

scuse me, I have to melt more chocolate.

omg I finally see the mclovin. hysterical!!

dear god I love pecan pie :drool:

update from the 'rents: The neighbor was just arrested for violating his parole, lots o' cops :happy:

I just synched got my dad's lil mp3 player up and running. He's listening to Superfreak now :giggle:

snow, going anywhere tomorrow night :sexywink:
Your Daily Horoscope
Monday, December 24, 2007
Feel free to live life completely on your own terms today. Choose carefully with whom you make eye contact today because they will surely be attracted to your magnetism. Your ability to attract others is at a high point this evening. Your current situation is full of attractive possibilities.

Romance: Good | Finance: Good | Health: Good

redkat said:
dear god I love pecan pie :drool:

update from the 'rents: The neighbor was just arrested for violating his parole, lots o' cops :happy:

I just synched got my dad's lil mp3 player up and running. He's listening to Superfreak now :giggle:

I would stab a sucka for some pecan pie. True story.

Did you film the neighbor and put it on Youtube? Can you. :hyper:

Superfreak for the win.

Saurkraut + Pizza = Fizzle Phale whack, yo. Fo' realz.

UberBeaver said:
Ten Years Gone - Zeppelin's best tune, bro.

: oversight :

Thanks for noting that, I felt like I forgot something. I have it on my iTunes, somehow it didn't make it to the iPod.

Back
Top Bottom