The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-22-2007, 12:58 AM   #241
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton
So my brother just called and asked what I was doing. I said that I was chatting on a message board he responded, "You realize they have porn on the internet now, don't you?"

I felt it was a very astute point.

Are you guys so German and focused that you can't do both at once like normal people?


Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774



dooooo ittttt.

I was serious about the trial, man. I'm not doing it.


My daughter is 10 and 1/2 months. The 18 month old is someone elses. An internet person.



OH - Edward Scissorhands is an awesome movie.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 12:59 AM   #242
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:43 AM
Irvine and Yolland are my FYM heroes. BVS needs to take it down a notch.

Calling him a robot makes me laugh...he and Anitram were constructed by the same scientist; they are robotic siblings.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 12:59 AM   #243
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver



Are you guys so German and focused that you can't do both at once like normal people?




I was serious about the trial, man. I'm not doing it.


My daughter is 10 and 1/2 months. The 18 month old is someone elses. An internet person.



OH - Edward Scissorhands is an awesome movie.
http://forum.interference.com/showth...02#post4851102
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 01:00 AM   #244
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:43 AM
^^^ DINGDINGDING WINNAH!


Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
he and Anitram were constructed by the same scientist; they are robotic siblings.
WE CAN REBUILD THEM! WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 01:01 AM   #245
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 06:43 AM
I'm actually afraid of Yolland somewhat, because everytime I make a mistake in my argument, Yolland corrects it. I hate that. I like being able to say things that are truthful, but slightly exxagerated.

But yeah, both are excellent.

Meanwhile, the conservatives of FYM have had ... no one since NBCrusader. Watching Diamond try to pass off as a serious intellect is like watching Emmitt Smith try to speak.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 01:01 AM   #246
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


WE CAN REBUILD THEM! WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!
I like call backs, even if they're a tad immediate.



I never did watch the new Bionic Woman. Wonder if it was any good.

Beav, about 1/2 way through season 1 of BSG. Hesitate to talk about it when we're bashing Mopefield, but there you have it.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 01:02 AM   #247
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Diamond


Don't quit. Don't even quit.

I lost a lot of weight!

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 01:03 AM   #248
Blue Crack Addict
 
Dalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Posts: 15,147
Local Time: 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26

Meanwhile, the conservatives of FYM have had ... no one since NBCrusader. Watching Diamond try to pass off as a serious intellect is like watching Emmitt Smith try to speak.

I'm going to take up that cause. Do you think they'll have me?
__________________
Dalton is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 01:04 AM   #249
Blue Crack Addict
 
Dalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Posts: 15,147
Local Time: 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Mopefield

See that's just mean. Go easy on the kid. He's heavy, he has no friends, and he lives in the shadows of two successful older brothers. That's a lot to carry. Especially when your favorite tv show gets canceled.
__________________
Dalton is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 01:04 AM   #250
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:43 AM
Uh-on interference.

It's



time.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 01:05 AM   #251
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


I like call backs, even if they're a tad immediate.



I never did watch the new Bionic Woman. Wonder if it was any good.

Beav, about 1/2 way through season 1 of BSG. Hesitate to talk about it when we're bashing Mopefield, but there you have it.
You gotta take what's given to you, man. Plus, time is relative.

BSG rocks. And then the beginning of Season 2 is awesome, then it gets sorta Meh, the end is good, and the beginning of 3 is just unreal. The second episode I think it is, of Season 3 is probably the biggest geek moment of my life since....1985 or so. I just rewound a certain point over and over cause it was so badass.


It's weird that I know so little of FYM. I can honestly say that I am unable to get through an entire post in there. I don't know who's who. I know Diamond and Irvine, butthat's about it. Iron Horse and the guy with the FMA avatar, I forget his name, I don't know their take on shit. Mrs. Springsteen - no clue.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 01:06 AM   #252
Blue Crack Addict
 
Dalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Posts: 15,147
Local Time: 07:43 AM
Sweet holy hell, she pisses me off.

Do you think I will have to stop taking the name in vain if I am to represent the conservative cause?
__________________
Dalton is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 01:07 AM   #253
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton



I'm going to take up that cause. Do you think they'll have me?
Take a look at their starting lineup:

Diamond
2816U2
AchtungBono (who would like to take this moment to mention that FOXNEWS AND BILL O'REILLY ROCK!)
Strongbow
AEON
Iron Horse

And I'm forgetting a few, but with that lineup, I think you can do it.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 01:07 AM   #254
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


You gotta take what's given to you, man. Plus, time is relative.

BSG rocks. And then the beginning of Season 2 is awesome, then it gets sorta Meh, the end is good, and the beginning of 3 is just unreal. The second episode I think it is, of Season 3 is probably the biggest geek moment of my life since....1985 or so. I just rewound a certain point over and over cause it was so badass.


It's weird that I know so little of FYM. I can honestly say that I am unable to get through an entire post in there. I don't know who's who. I know Diamond and Irvine, butthat's about it. Iron Horse and the guy with the FMA avatar, I forget his name, I don't know their take on shit. Mrs. Springsteen - no clue.
Mrs Springsteen likes to post articles and say nothing about them, unless someone says something mildly misogynistic...then she's ready to pounce.

I look forward to plowing through BSG over the coming days. I'll keep you updated.

I want it done prior to The Wire starting.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 01:09 AM   #255
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver





I was serious about the trial, man. I'm not doing it.


My daughter is 10 and 1/2 months. The 18 month old is someone elses. An internet person.



OH - Edward Scissorhands is an awesome movie.

trial for what. what do you think he'll do?


his name is Bryce or something. lol. that crew scare me a bit.
__________________

__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com