The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cocktail.gif

It's not nice to gloat about warmth at this time of year :lol:

Not that I can complain - it's 4C here right now and the snow is melting at a decent rate.. we're supposed to have a crapload of rain tomorrow :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Unless you're sure of the specific item the kid wants, and that no one else is getting it for him/her, I'd go for the gift card.

I don't really have any little kids to buy for anymore. :( Because my brother and sister are so much older than me, I'm closer in age to all of my nieces and nephews, and so now I have a shitload of great nieces/nephews - they've been spawning at an alarming rate over the past 5 years or so :yikes: so, we all just sorta buy for our own kids now. I kinda miss toy shopping.

Kat :hyper: :wave:

:wave: sorry my mom was calling guilting me for not being here already.

anyone send me a Ysi link? I got one without a name and i'm worried its a virus. They always have the name of the person that sent it don't they? :huh:

wasn't me! Too busy trying to figure out how to convert a song maddy bought on iTunes to mp3 format so that we can burn it to a CD. :grumpy:

I've not seen it either, despite it being a classic teenage movie. I need to see that shit.

I have to spend time in my kitchen and pretend I know how to use it. Which movie do I want on for company - superbad, reign over me or the live harder die harder thing?

Back
Top Bottom