The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wizard2c said:
Ube...how be it? Yes, the ghosts still abound but the hills are alive with the sound of music. Tower watch, last month but still searching for that elusive Eye. I try to stay clear of the Balrog.....nasty creature it is.

I hope you noted March on your '07 calendar of events, should prove interesting to watch.

All is well with you, nonetheless, I take it?

carol
wizard2c
:|

I'm glad Muldfeld was able to focus in on the 4400. It's better for him than this wizard shit. Also, the user name he has now is more memorable. FTW :up:

snowbunny00774 said:

am I just being ignored in general and should just have VP post anything I'd like answers too? :angry:

VP - can you ask them the above? kthnx

I don't move very fast, so by the time I get around to answering your question, VP has already asked a 2nd time, so I just quote her cause her quote is closer.

When you think about it, we're kinda like a collective, a swarm. A swarm of idiots. lol. New TV show.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm glad Muldfeld was able to focus in on the 4400. It's better for him than this wizard shit. Also, the user name he has now is more memorable. FTW :up:

:lol:

night pfan. please don't lie there wondering how you got inducted into a swarm of idiots.

I'm not telling you what I'm dreaming of. Get out of my fuckin' dreams you creeps. Fuck.

Night. Bar.

Guys.

No spoken words said:

Try being nice for a sustained period, it won't kill you.

I was being nice the other day and continued even AFTER you offered to saw me in half. I'm all effort, you're the moment killer of late. :blameless:

where's VP?

there you are!! we'll go with they're ignoring me, I get to yell more :)

arfe you making city chicken for the holidays at all? :flirt:

snowbunny00774 said:

I was being nice the other day and continued even AFTER you offered to saw me in half. I'm all effort, you're the moment killer of late. :blameless:

where's VP?

I made that offer only after you expressed a desire to get Solomon'd....I was just gonna do the honors, so your last sight before splitting would be a pleasant one.

snowbunny00774 said:

where's VP?

I was reading the thread and filling up my humidifier. I like a moist environment.

Actually, yeah, I am, at some point. Last time I made them, I overshot my cubed pork, had way too much, and my roasting pan was full, so I froze it. But, I still haven't got my tree up, no wrapping done, and I'm having Christmas dinner ( :| ) so, no idea when I'll actually do it.

No spoken words said:

I made that offer only after you expressed a desire to get Solomon'd....I was just gonna do the honors, so your last sight before splitting would be a pleasant one.

I.have.no.words.

VintagePunk said:

I was reading the thread and filling up my humidifier. I like a moist environment.

Actually, yeah, I am, at some point. Last time I made them, I overshot my cubed pork, had way too much, and my roasting pan was full, so I froze it. But, I still haven't got my tree up, no wrapping done, and I'm having Christmas dinner ( :| ) so, no idea when I'll actually do it.

wow. good luck with all that :stepsback:

UberBeaver said:
I buy you out, you don't buy me out.

I always liked Justin too. And Muldfeld. Dunno why, but I do.

Justin's harmless, I can understand liking him.

Muldfeld is a freak, and also a virulent anti-semite, as well as a huge misogynist.....not a fan.

No spoken words said:

When I added "a pleasant one" at the end, I was deliberately opening the door wide for a retort that would manifest itself in the form of a put-down....cannot believe you took a pass.

it's actually still building. I might not be able to verbalize it for days.

Justin would go into FYM, all heart on his sleeve, and really try to engage in issues! That forum probably wasn't the best fit for him, but he tried. And then people would kind of provoke him, even though they were probably fully aware they weren't going to get much deep insight from him, till the poor kid would lose his shit. I just always kinda felt bad for him, and silently cheered him on from the sidelines when he did make a decent point. He also seemed more open to actually considering other views than 98% of the people in there, and I respected that.

VintagePunk said:
Justin would go into FYM, all heart on his sleeve, and really try to engage in issues! That forum probably wasn't the best fit for him, but he tried. And then people would kind of provoke him, even though they were probably fully aware they weren't going to get much deep insight from him, till the poor kid would lose his shit. I just always kinda felt bad for him, and silently cheered him on from the sidelines when he did make a decent point.

I'd rather root for Justin than an Anitram or BVS any day.

VintagePunk said:
Justin would go into FYM, all heart on his sleeve, and really try to engage in issues! That forum probably wasn't the best fit for him, but he tried. And then people would kind of provoke him, even though they were probably fully aware they weren't going to get much deep insight from him, till the poor kid would lose his shit. I just always kinda felt bad for him, and silently cheered him on from the sidelines when he did make a decent point. He also seemed more open to actually considering other views than 98% of the people in there, and I respected that.

I can't really explain why, but he seems like an honest soul. He probably needs to do some growing up, but he's still a kid, right? Early 20s maybe?

Back
Top Bottom