The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

I have no idea. Sounded good.

It did indeed. We're on two computers trying to keep up with your takeover. It's exhausting enough to try to read it, how the hell do people post like that?

Oh, and, I finished Dexter tonight.

VintagePunk said:

It did indeed. We're on two computers trying to keep up with your takeover. It's exhausting enough to try to read it, how the hell do people post like that?

Oh, and, I finished Dexter tonight.

I really did my best to be quick, but at least semi-funny at the same time.....it was hard. :)

I'm at the same place with Dexter....did it end well?

No spoken words said:
I go in there once a month or so, quickly remember why I rarely go there, and leave. But I try to take a swipe at one of the robot siblings.

I do it for fun. I find political discourse fascinating. I also love training for in class debates like in my journal where I just kick everyone's ass.

Thanks to my debating skills the other day, I've been asked to join the school's Democrats Club. I'm a little wary of joining, though.

No spoken words said:

I just have no time for the same fucking arguments over and over...from the same pack of clowns.

I was talking about the type of posting you just did in here with all of the useless threads.

But I guess that holds true for FYM too. My mind is number than it was. The only real life effect is that I can't feel my left hand, so it hasn't hurt me much.

No spoken words said:

I really did my best to be quick, but at least semi-funny at the same time.....it was hard. :)

I'm at the same place with Dexter....did it end well?

I don't even know. I can't judge that show rationally. I find myself being critical about the most minute details that would fly over my head on other shows. But, I watched a couple last night, then had to wait till she got home today with the rest of them, and was desperate to pick up from last night.

VintagePunk said:
Remember that person who thought she was an elf, or some such nonsense? A friend of FH's? Wtf.

Wizarc2C thought she was a wizard. She told me to watch out cause weird shit was coming March - and after February she never came back. That's kind fucked up.

phillyfan26 said:

I do it for fun. I find political discourse fascinating. I also love training for in class debates like in my journal where I just kick everyone's ass.

Thanks to my debating skills the other day, I've been asked to join the school's Democrats Club. I'm a little wary of joining, though.

I liked debating a lot more when I was your age, PFan. I'm a bigger fan of action, though, now. That's no criticism on anyone, PFan, nor is it me condescending to you due to your age.

UberBeaver said:
Wizarc2C thought she was a wizard. She told me to watch out cause weird shit was coming March - and after February she never came back. That's kind fucked up.

She could be "did."

No spoken words said:
I liked debating a lot more when I was your age, PFan. I'm a bigger fan of action, though, now. That's no criticism on anyone, PFan, nor is it me condescending to you due to your age.

Oh no, I don't feel criticized, and I understand what you're saying.

I get a weird satisfaction out of continually being right over and over again. I mean, everyone likes it, but for me it's kind of more than normal.

UberBeaver said:

am I just being ignored in general and should just have VP post anything I'd like answers too? :angry:

VP - can you ask them the above? kthnx

Back
Top Bottom