The Temple Bar - The Week of the Leak1!! Who Cares!??11! UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's producing/mixing one or two of the new U2 songs and may have written a cello part in another. It's caused quite a stir in EYKIW.

: pokeseyesout:

Hmm, that could be interesting. I haven't been around much in the last few weeks, and haven't ventured many places other than the Bar yet.

Glad I can always rely on everyone here to keep me up to date. :D

Wow that's interesting. I remember having my permit at 15 (have to drive with an adult) and license at 16. There wasn't any kind of law about what hours you could or could not drive. I imagine there may be now though, and its probably not a bad idea. What happens if you get caught driving during those hours? Is it just a traffic ticket?

No, they call your parents to come pick you and your car up, and if they cannot come, you spend the night in jail.

Yeah, we've driven past 11:00 frequently, though. My buddy was caught once because he and a few guys went to Philly without me, and none of them knew how to get home, so they got lost and were trying to rush home, and he stupidly tried to pass a car on a double yellow line and got pulled over. Lucky for him, his parents were home and were able to go get him.

The most startling revelation for me today was that NSW is not a spokesperson for Israel. Who knew? :shrug:

I work with a few people that have hardly encountered any Jews in their lives. So, now they know one, and that must mean that I'm an expert on all things Israel. Cos I'm Jewish and all.

OMFG is u2 leaking??????????????????? how is it NOBODY TOLD ME?? :rant: :banghead: :scream: :|

When is ATYCLB part 3 coming out again? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom