The Temple Bar - The Week of the Leak1!! Who Cares!??11! UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. :wave:

Thora, is your weather still bad out there? :(

There's still a ton of snow, but thankfully it's pouring with rain now. I don't give a shit about how horrible the weather people are saying the rain will be - rain I can handle. It's definitely warming up, and hopefully the snow will all melt away fairly soon. I still have a shitload at my house, and my road was a little weird this AM (all the other roads are completely clear), but it should all be washed away (on the roads at least) by the time I get home tonight. There's nothing but rain in the forecast for the rest of the week, and even though I hate rain, I'm soo-oooo glad to see it now! :)

ach kept it quiet girl, quiet, you know, Im an old chick now and all.

:shh:

:D

anyhow, no and no, nothing biggie, I hate this time of year. :)

how was yours?

You're just another year more wonderful than you already were. :love:

Mine was...parts were good, others, not so much.

Thora, I'd love a week rain right now. :drool:

Snow, how's your arm feeling?

whining is good, its healthy, it gets it off your chest and even halfanhour later in convo with peeps you kinda forget your troubles. its only human to build up, let go, realise, feel better, and eventually redesign your life.

:kiss: April.

Bo.. coffee.. :drool:

coffee.gif

You're just another year more wonderful than you already were. :love:

Mine was...parts were good, others, not so much.

Thora, I'd love a week rain right now. :drool:

Snow, how's your arm feeling?

alright when the splint is on, when I take it off it's way better but still tender. getting there :) I tweaked it somehow over night though so didn't go in today. It's nice.

How are things with you? latest update? Is Sarah gone back?

Yeah, it could be spring already, I'm itching for clear sidewalks etc. to get outside and tear shit up. I think good things are in store people :yes:

See ya later, mad!

kaf, those breakfast sandwiches are awesome! :drool: Great, now you've got me craving one!! :lol: Maybe tomorrow...

lol, I'm an enabler, what can I say. I've got a slow morning, shall I swing by BC and bring you one?

alright when the splint is on, when I take it off it's way better but still tender. getting there :) I tweaked it somehow over night though so didn't go in today. It's nice.

How are things with you? latest update? Is Sarah gone back?

Yeah, it could be spring already, I'm itching for clear sidewalks etc. to get outside and tear shit up. I think good things are in store people :yes:

Good to hear it's getting better. Do you think you'll need physio on it when it heals a bit more, or is it a wait and see kind of thing?

I took her back yesterday. It's too quiet around here now. :(

Update - essentially, we're just waiting to hear about some appts. I'm actually waiting for a call right now. We'll be taking her to Hamilton. :sigh: I'll PM with full details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom