The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

Holla!

Going to try to drink gin and watch The Departed. I'm much better in video stores when I have a plan. Usually I walk in, pick up 50 movies, fold under the pressure and get nothing. Tonight I went with a mission. Holla!

I'm not sure if you have to pay strict attention, per se, just saying that in general that's the way to watch a movie, doubly so if it's a first viewing.

I'm gonna split, too, might be back on later.....

Sup fellas?

Now The Departed's a movie I need to torrent the hell out of. Another movie veto from the LMP household.

No spoken words said:
Are your parents very strict, or, just not wanting you to see violent films?

violent films.

that's why i've yet to see a Scorcese movie in its entirety.

I go to Martinez for the good shit.

But really, I think I'm at the right age and maturity level to handle the crazy shit in movies. Not necessarily David Lynch-related crazy shit, but Joe Pesci beating a guy to death with a baseball bat? Am I going to do that to someone? No, it's a fucking movie.

That will be the shortest conversation of all-time.

I'm fucking torrenting that shit, I don't care. It'll be after American Beauty and Boogie Nights, but it'll be watched.

LemonMacPhisto said:
That will be the shortest conversation of all-time.

I'm fucking torrenting that shit, I don't care. It'll be after American Beauty and Boogie Nights, but it'll be watched.

That's the sort of talk I want to hear. Read. Whatever.

It's all on my shoddy-ass iPod screen though, with a big LCD line going through the middle.

Hopefully my thumb will be enough to cover Dirk Diggler's wang though... hopefully.

That's a fucked up way to watch films...make sure that when Mr and Mrs. MacPhisto drop the ban on violence, you re-watch some of these movies the way they were meant to be viewed.

No spoken words said:
That's a fucked up way to watch films...make sure that when Mr and Mrs. MacPhisto drop the ban on violence, you re-watch some of these movies the way they were meant to be viewed.

Oh, no doubt. When I turn 17, I'm renting out a screen at a theater and watching Pulp Fiction. It'll be glorious.

I hate to badmouth Mama and Papa LMP, I did get to see Superbad with Papa last night and I do have some more leniency to see stuff, but you know, it should be at my discretion nowadays. If the worst thing your kid wants to do is watch a movie, then you're in good shape.

Last edited:
No spoken words said:

Too long is right!

I'm well, thanks, life is interesting lately. Too much to tell in a thread! How about you???
Well lets see: I got my GED in May and Im going back to school in a few weeks. Im working a ton, waitressing at the Outback. Also, my mom and I are making plans to move out west in the next 2 years. Were going to move to San Diego and my plan is to move to LA after I get my RN license. Well, when you have a sec drop me a line at achtungbaby44@hotmail.com. Id like to hear about what youve been up to!

daygloeyes2 said:
Well lets see: I got my GED in May and Im going back to school in a few weeks. Im working a ton, waitressing at the Outback. Also, my mom and I are making plans to move out west in the next 2 years. Were going to move to San Diego and my plan is to move to LA after I get my RN license. Well, when you have a sec drop me a line at achtungbaby44@hotmail.com. Id like to hear about what youve been up to!

I will.

For now, though, I'm out of here.

Night, all!

No spoken words said:
Tell that shit to your parents, like, right now!

LMP's parents: You cannot watch The Departed!!!

LMP: Fuck you I won't do what you tell me! UNGH!

:lmao:!!!

TRE returned? :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom