The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:

Same here! I get shit done. She hasn't been here ALL summer. I feel bad for the doctoral students, because she is in charge of proctoring the qualifying exam on saturday. I just KNOW something is going to go wrong, and those students are already stressed out as they are.

I can tell it is just annoyance now. If I were you I'd call him and be like "okay, what's up? that's not how I roll. I want to hang out with someone who wants to talk to me. If that's not how you roll, then I don't think we're a good match, and we should stop wasting each other's time."

I had this conversation with him before, essentially. Gave him a chance to speak his piece, and when he didn't I told him I wasn't up for dating anyone at the time and that if I was I would be looking for someone I could have a real conversation with. So ask me again why I decided to give him a shot again? :down:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

When does the new channel air? Next week...first week of September...:hmm:

As for the better part...:scratch:

:wink:

8/30.

One week.

Speaking seriously, it's chaos here, but, I admit that it's also fun....I kind of thrive on this....could not keep this pace up for months and months, but for a few months, it's not so bad.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I had this conversation with him before, essentially. Gave him a chance to speak his piece, and when he didn't I told him I wasn't up for dating anyone at the time and that if I was I would be looking for someone I could have a real conversation with. So ask me again why I decided to give him a shot again? :down:

April, I want you with a nice guy, but not with a total coward. This guy sounds weak, and, I cannot picture you with a weak guy.

We need to find you someone nice, but confident too.

Because you're a nice person. Since you've already had that conversation, he's probably quite aware at why you're pissed off. I'd call it off. It is annoying you, and it may be stressing him too. You'll find someone else. :) You're a really great person and you draw a lot of people to you...sometimes those people are compatible, but sometimes not. It's all good. At least you know for sure now that he isn't a good match. It's not that he's a bad person, it's just that you have different preferences when it comes to dating.

No spoken words said:

8/30.

One week.

Speaking seriously, it's chaos here, but, I admit that it's also fun....I kind of thrive on this....could not keep this pace up for months and months, but for a few months, it's not so bad.

Just make sure you're not inhaling too many of those paint fumes before going to work, or maybe that would help your cause. :shifty:

Thanks. :) I need to get me one in the middle - confident but not an asshole, nice but not a complete pussy. Fuck, I'm screwed.

Mia :buysyouashotofhpnotiqortwoorfour: :hug:

(I swear I didn't pay her to say that, guys ;) )

You know it's bad when the ones who were telling me to give him a chance are even saying not to anymore, lol. I feel for the guy, he's liked me for a long time and even saw one of his buddies have his chance with me in the meantime :)mad: :mad: ), but it's just never going to happen. :shrug:

April...you need................

wait for it.....

chuck_norris_random_fact_generator_6_3957_2224_image_2578.jpg

No spoken words said:

April, I want you with a nice guy, but not with a total coward. This guy sounds weak, and, I cannot picture you with a weak guy.

We need to find you someone nice, but confident too.

What if she sends him on a quest to strangle a lion with his bare hands. And he completes this quest, in fact he goes so far as to rip the lion's head off, eat the heart and dance in the blood of his kill. But then he comes back and she asks how it was and he just shrugs. Clearly he would brave and strong - but still not much for conversation. What then? I used to have that problem all the time.

Those look like angry breasts.

UberBeaver said:

What if she sends him on a quest to strangle a lion with his bare hands. And he completes this quest, in fact he goes so far as to rip the lion's head off, eat the heart and dance in the blood of his kill. But then he comes back and she asks how it was and he just shrugs. Clearly he would brave and strong - but still not much for conversation. What then? I used to have that problem all the time.

Those look like angry breasts.

STFU

Back
Top Bottom