The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it was fun! salsa dancing, pub going, friend hugging. the drive home sucked though. they closed down 376, a major highway, so I was stuck driving around pittsburgh for an additional 2.5 hours. i didn't get home until 10:30pm. i was exhausted!

yesterday we had a "goodbye" celebration in richmond for a friend of mine who is going up to grad school just north of pittsburgh. as much as i'll miss her, after that awful experience, i doubt i'll be driving up there anytime soon.

it is good to be back. i'm making a promise to myself to not go ANYWHERE this weekend. i'm tired of driving.

how was your weekend?

Aw, that sucks. When I came home from London a couple of weekends ago I had the detour from hell! It was nowhere near 2.5 hours, though. :hug:

Sounds like a great weekend! :drool: I didn't do much, mostly stayed in. I looked around at apartments (didn't really find much :slant: ) and did Ikea. Not the most exciting weekend, but once in a while that's ok. :)

You went to Ikea :hyper: I LOVE going there! It's such an adventure. I don't know why, maybe it is the way it is organized into a tour of sorts, and all the different room setups...and the cabinets that open and close. Haha I could spend hours there and not buy anything but leave satisfied.

So how did the cleaning go, elevated? Or, uh, did it? :lol:

Cable guy came and went and now I'm at work. He reminded me a bit of Chris Noth. :drool: but I ain't *that* much of a ho. ;)

Got soaked on the way into work :mad: wish I were back in bed. Texting with the boy, he said he's watching my friends house next weekend then he texted again to say how today is a great day to go back to sleep and not go to work (which it is but he'd better be at work :hateslazyguys: :lol: )

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:drool: Oh my god that could be dangerous!

I love Ikea! I have several pieces of furniture from there.

Last night I got about 2 hrs of sleep. :happy: :crack: I'm going to attempt to go into work, but I feel like crap. Don't know if I can function, but I'm going to attempt to for a little bit. :yawn:

I kept hearing things and the cat goofing around with her noisiest toys. I kept telling her to get up on the bed so I could cuddle her/keep her from playing.

:lol: Ours decide to rumble as soon as the lights go off every night... It wouldn't be too bad if the big fat one didn't make this awfull squealling noise when he fights with his younger brother... :crazy:

UberBeaver said:
Holy shit, this week is dragging.

:lol:

They were razzing the young female lawyer about her boyfriend and one of them has the weirdest way of putting things. I finally had to get up and go get some coffee because I would have rolled my eyes so far back in my head it'd be impossible to get them back to where they should be.

Sounds like you work with some real winners there :|

I've been at work for almost an hour now, and several people have commented on how tired I look, or "oh, did you have too much fun this weekend?! :wink: " Gah. I know I look like shit people, you don't need to point it out. :angry:

I just want to curl up in my dark little office, slip under my desk and fall asleep. I think I'm gonna take off at lunch time. I doubt I'll get anything done, and today seems like it's going to be slow anyways.

A power outage would be nice, LMPA! :D

The lights here flickered and the comps were down for a split second, damn it.

I hate it when they tease me like that :grumpy:

I used to work in the call center for the company I'm at now and when we had the big blackout (in 2003) they made us answer phones in the dark :angry:

There's a running joke around here that they would make us keep working while the building burned down... I can't decide whether that's really funny or really sad :slant:

elevated_u2_fan said:

I hate it when they tease me like that :grumpy:

I used to work in the call center for the company I'm at now and when we had the big blackout (in 2003) they made us answer phones in the dark :angry:

There's a running joke around here that they would make us keep working while the building burned down... I can't decide whether that's really funny or really sad :slant:

You're kidding. :crack:

I remember the blackout, when they realized the power wasn't coming back on they sent us home. But then a while back there was a fire alarm and we had to sit outside for a half hour while it was determined someone burnt a piece of toast. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom