The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
I've had 2 meetings today. 3 more this afternoon. I punched my phone once. Punched it, literally. All is well, though.

Maybe it's the tie. How about this one:

MoonPhasesJB46.jpg

ooh, lunch is here.

:enddrivebyhopeshegetsthemoonreferencespacemoon™:

Last edited:
Not really, but now I have to see a counseler to get my aid for winter approved, which won't be an issue, they just have to sign off on the classes I'll be taking, but still. Can they add any more fucking steps?. :kill:

I'm gonna go workout and work off some of the frustration I've been feeling over the past couple days.

I'm going to make a cover of Hey There Delilah but it's going to go "Hey There Delila64 - where'd you get them smileys? Said 30000 posts and that milestone was so pretty. Yes it was. Temple Bar never shined as bright you. That is true."

UberBeaver said:
I'm going to make a cover of Hey There Delilah but it's going to go "Hey There Delila64 - where'd you get them smileys? Said 30000 posts and that milestone was so pretty. Yes it was. Temple Bar never shined as bright you. That is true."

:lol:

Don't forget there's the Oasis song as well, Hey Lyla. Probably a much better song at that :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom