The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
You could always try lesbian for a while. Like a weekend, or something. In september, maybe. In a city not your own. With a web feed and shit. It couldn't hurt, RITE? RITE!

Always thinking of us :cute:

snowbunny00774 said:

whaaat? that makes no sense.

mia's got it right...just out with it and then there is no catch 22. even if you're not a talker in general, if you at least give any idication one way or another and then tell us that just because you don't talk much doesn't mean you're not interested you're just nervous or whatever, that's FINE...but at least we know we're not wasting our time. It even happened again this weekend :myheadwillexplodesoon:

and LMPA I think we know TB just has something weird going on in general...:yes:

U R RITE. Dogs howling and shit. Weird crap. :tsk:

It must be me. I give up.
I even give up lesbianism w/o having tried it just to avoid misinterpretation. / all future interest in dating anyone male or female due to lack of skill or understanding or intelligence or ability to interpret or something as demonstrated repeatedly.

eta: I think that should be my sig :hmm: , you know, reinforce the message if it's seen often enough in case some traitor part of my brain tries to forget I've decided this.

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
It must be me. I give up.
I even give up lesbianism w/o having tried it just to avoid misinterpretation. / all future interest in dating anyone male or female due to lack of skill or understanding or intelligence or ability to interpret or something as demonstrated repeatedly.

eta: I think that should be my sig :hmm: , you know, reinforce the message if it's seen often enough in case some traitor part of my brain tries to forget I've decided this.

I agree. And I've ventured into said um things (ETA - Not even a handful of times and I was drunk) and I can't do it full time, I just can't.

I give up, too. I'll buy us nun habits for when we visit NYC next month. We'll have to stop by St Patrick's and say hi to the man.

i think we should skip planned activities and just spend the weekend in the Cathedral actually. I get the 2nd pew on the right :hyper: called it!!

snowbunny00774 said:
i think we should skip planned activities and just spend the weekend in the Cathedral actually. I get the 2nd pew on the right :hyper: called it!!

I don't even know if that's a good seat, seeing as I couldn't even tell you the last time I was in a church.

I'll be checking out the minister from the back row.

see you're not fully bought in. I, however, am giving this my all.

I might even want to just hang out in a confessional or something.

Wait, all this lingo is confusing me.

Cathedral = Hotel Room?
Pew = ... bed, pillow, couch?
Minister = Me.
Confessional = bathroom? Private time?

I'm lost. Will I need multiple cameras? That's no problem, really. I can set up early. I don't mind. Anything to help you both.

See, I hear confessional and I'm thinking quickie.

<---naughty nun

We have to renounce Sephora and booze, too. Does that have any bearing on your decision at all?

I actually read an article in Bust magazine about women going into the nunneries (no idea if that's a real word or not), pretty interesting.

I'm so bought in that I no longer have any understanding of innuendo or quickies or anything.

I think I'm okay with saying goodbye to sephora and booze actually. I haven't worn any makeup this week and with the medication I'm on I'm not drinking this week so it's like I have a head start. I've wiped the slate so clean that it's like I've never ever engaged in any naughty (to borrow a sinners expression) behaviour. In fact, I don't even think I need NJ anymore.

snowbunny00774 said:
I'm so bought in that I no longer have any understanding of innuendo or quickies or anything.

I think I'm okay with saying goodbye to sephora and booze actually. I haven't worn any makeup this week and with the medication I'm on I'm not drinking this week so it's like I have a head start. I've wiped the slate so clean that it's like I've never ever engaged in any naughty (to borrow a sinners expression) behaviour. In fact, I don't even think I need NJ anymore.

Wow, so if I decide to do this thing head on I should be taught under you. (That was for you, Beav)

And fyi, picking up slack for you all this week cause I'm a good friend like that. :yes: Are you on this stuff all week? :hug:

I'm wearing a tie today. I don't wear one every day. I chose to wear one today because it goes well with my shirt, and it's a signal to the staff that I mean fucking business today....which, interestingly enough, I don't.

Men. Women. Texts. Talking. BJ's. Nuns. Lesbians. Web Feeds.

The Temple Bar. :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Wow, so if I decide to do this thing head on I should be taught under you. (That was for you, Beav)

And fyi, picking up slack for you all this week cause I'm a good friend like that. :yes: Are you on this stuff all week? :hug:

pardon? honestly I'm not sure if I'm qualified to mentor anyone just yet, but if you contact your local church they can probably help you out. I hope it all goes well for you :hug:

and yes, this gift of a head start to an alcohol free life lasts all week. :)

No spoken words said:
I'm wearing a tie today. I don't wear one every day. I chose to wear one today because it goes well with my shirt, and it's a signal to the staff that I mean fucking business today....which, interestingly enough, I don't.

Why haven't you made mention of said tie in the White Collar thread? I think that's worthy.

No spoken words said:

Business time? :shocked:

Do you have your business socks on, too?

Yeah, that's right. We're here all week, tip your waitress.

Snow, I believe the nunneries here in MI are full due to the ever growing population of bald dog wife wanting mutes that we have here, so getting a mentor may take a while. I'll be patient though. That'll be my main virtue or something. :wink:

whoa whoa slow down. if ya'll think that nuns don't drink or know how to party, you're sorely mistaken. i can introduce you to some friends of mine. though, in my experience, i think the friars party harder than the nuns. they actually had a kegerator in their lounge room!

ThoraSEB said:
:hug: for all

I'm having my own little bit of men drama here, so can I join the nunnery too?

that's really something you should think about and make sure you're willing to fully commit. unlike some people in here who thrive on mockery :disgust:

maybe you need just need counselling, and not a total lifestyle change?

Back
Top Bottom