The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
And for those keeping tabs (both of you) I haven't called yet. I'm a busy girl, obviously I need to post here and tell you all I haven't called yet instead of actually calling.

And now I have to go workout.

I keep tabs.

Call.

Some members of management are actually quite nice. :)

And for those keeping tabs (both of you) I haven't called yet. I'm a busy girl, obviously I need to post here and tell you all I haven't called yet instead of actually calling.

And now I have to go workout.

call him girl! don't be skurd ;)

nice title you got there headache :up:

Don't you think people that have known you for a long time, say over 10, 20+ years should know what you do & don't like? :mad:

\endrant

Headache in a Suitcase said:

NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

3001.jpg

Well, Mia, he called (or so I thought. It was his friend (my friend's husband) asking if I'd ride up with him (canoe boy) on Saturday up north. Now, could canoe Boy do this himself? :happy:

Apparently the pair he was growing stopped short of a full pair.

I = give up. Who wants to go slutting Saturday night?? :hyper:

I'm trying to buy some Dave Matthews Band off iTunes. I hate the "Album Only" tag on live bonus tracks.

NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

3001.jpg

Well, Mia, he called (or so I thought. It was his friend (my friend's husband) asking if I'd ride up with him (canoe boy) on Saturday up north. Now, could canoe Boy do this himself? :happy:

Apparently the pair he was growing stopped short of a full pair.

I = give up. Who wants to go slutting Saturday night?? :hyper:

give the poor guy a chance! :reject:

Did I mention I watched Carrie's 35th birthday episode last night, where Big shows up at the end with balloons & champagne?

Lila64 said:

give the poor guy a chance! :reject:

Did I mention I watched Carrie's 35th birthday episode last night, where Big shows up at the end with balloons & champagne?

Big = balls

This Dude = none

I like my men with balls. And I like men who can talk to me. :| I understand if they're shy but come on, two years. I'm sorry we're not a sitcom.

(*will now act surprised when people aren't shocked anymore that she's single :lol: )

Men without balls suck. It's like they're not even men. Cause men have balls.

I see what's going on here. It's a metaphor.

he didn't know she was 16 til later on :shifty:
But the punching was awfully strange. She was... atop him and would punch... um... on the down stroke :shifty:

\looks for cell phone, which is dead. Hooked up to charger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom