The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Well, I would "like to" whereas you probably "already have." Hence, you = sick, me = a fine upstanding citizen.

Now I want Taco Bell. Dammit.

ETA - and a little "me" time too.

CoNJ's official restaurant is Taco Bell, no?

Me time? I'm almost afraid to ask. Would it involve the Taco Bell purchases? If so, consider me not asking.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm coming as a hot dog. I'd be just so delicious. I'd smother myself in brown mustard.

51999805_b811fe653d.jpg

:lol: i miss him. that guy was funny.

No, the Taco Bell is because of the enchilada. The "me" time was in response to El_U2_fans suggestion.

CoNJ would be happy to endorse Taco Bell. I'm sure it's "Official", per se, but it'd be up there.

I don't like Tequila, at all, but Patron is good.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

To Mia's fantasy party or to ITTH?

I promise if you ever meet me, I won't bite. :wink:

she lies. i'm still waiting for the teeth marks to fade :mad:

what have you been invited to today babes?

eta - i'll hold you to that Carlos, although i can't do straight teq anymore so it'd have to be in something. damn acapulco trips :madwife:

phillyfan26 said:
I'm bringing my guitar. If you're a good crowd I'll play an encore.

:hmm:
for some reason, this reminded me of that scene in "Animal House" when the guy is playing the guitar on the steps...and John Belushi gets a hold of the guitar...:lol:

snowbunny00774 said:

she lies. i'm still waiting for the teeth marks to fade :mad:

what have you been invited to today babes?

eta - i'll hold you to that Carlos, although i can't do straight teq anymore so it'd have to be in something. damn acapulco trips :madwife:

Nothing yet. :lol: I told him I was free Sat night so we'll see.

I might have Patron margaritas. Straight tequila and April = ummm, let's not go there. :shh:

Back
Top Bottom