The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well I'm sure I'll think of something over the next 4 yrs, and then you have 6 months to resign yourself to it...fair?

hey veep :hug: ur missed babe!

snowbunny00774 said:
I'm always thinking ahead, 5 yrs is even better, it'll probably take 5 yrs for you to learn how to mix my drinks just right :wink:

why did she come back?i thought she was staying!

she came back out of obligation and what sucks is we know that lol, so it sorta makes us feel crappy. She's here for...us :heart:

I'd totally understand if she stayed.

off to bed :wave:

VP :kiss:

More than I ought to. :uhoh: Because of the way the results ended up, I have to revise a good portion of what I'd already had written to include other factors. :mad: Optimistically, a week, if I keep my nose to the grindstone.

Feel better! :heart:

sorry...had a call.

Thanks vp, you too. I hope you get it done soon so you can breathe a sigh of relief. and then celebrate :up:

speaking of which...itth? I know you're not here now, but let me know if you're going if you read this tmw.

just think Philly, if you lived in this great country you could be mixing me drinks in 2.5 years instead...and yes, I'd come up a reason for you should in 2 yrs instead of 4 :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Kat works for da man now and has little time for us anymore. :sad: :kiss:

eta - yeah, I can't keep my eyes open any longer, either. Night :wave:

I am da man now :yikes: helping rich people hide their money :happy:

I wonder if we can date clients :hmm:

good luck with the paper VP! Maybe the numbers will magically work once you've had some rest. :up:

I love PF's new location (and I am not making a pass at him when I say that :mad: )

Thank you Beav for explaining who Anthony Bourdain is. And thank you for getting TITC stuck in my head. :mad: :kiss:

Snow, babes, you need to feel better asap! And yeah, if they do the race in November let's just pray it's not snowing!

Hey VP :wave:

Kat's been lost to the cult, who allots her certain times she can come on and say hi to us :sad:

redkat said:

and full of useless random details. Why did the girl have a twitch :huh: Is it common for people to get twitches from being smacked by their pimp.

There is a little T now so I predict a happy ending :cute:

Most of the lines don't further the story they just make you go wtf :lmao:

A little T? Is that a SPOILER!? DAMN YOU!

I wish I had IFC. I can't wait to bring the DVD home and make the wife watch it. I give her 2 minutes before she walks out. So I'll watch it with the baby. She'll understand. Then she'll eat the DVD case.

Back
Top Bottom