The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe you should just meet for lunch. That way, you have a time limit (alloted lunch hour) and if things go well, you can go from there. If not... then... it's lunch, which you were going to eat anyways :reject: :shrug:

Cancelled. It rained all weekend :mad:

They'll try to run it later in the week but I won't see it if it happens. Met some good people though and had a lot of fun there. Paying for it now though, sick as a dog and had to skip the Justin Timberlake concert tonight :(

How was eveyone's weekend? Hopefully you all stayed more dry than me!

snowbunny00774 said:
Cancelled. It rained all weekend :mad:

They'll try to run it later in the week but I won't see it if it happens. Met some good people though and had a lot of fun there. Paying for it now though, sick as a dog and had to skip the Justin Timberlake concert tonight :(

How was eveyone's weekend? Hopefully you all stayed more dry than me!

I thought about you this weekend when they said they postponed the race. :( Yay for fun times though! :hi5:

Feel better soon you have lots of fun times coming up :hug:

No Dick in a Box? :sad:

I stayed (fairly) dry. No canoeing, but he's beginning to bug the piss out of me. Texting me and inviting me to a kids bday party. :mad:

I don't do well with nice guy attention. *phails*

Hi Mia! :cute:

Good news:

My apartment is now painted.

Bad news:

Both of my eyes are red right near the bridge of my nose. Am hoping it's just broken blood vessels from the puking on Friday night. Opthamalogist tomorrow, wish me luck.

Hey Snow.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Before and after pic? :waiting:

Cable guy today was cute, looked like a less assholy Mr Big :shifty:

Chris Noth :drool:

:wave:

Off to sit on the couch and flip channels. Or bed. Need a computer break :crack:

hope the eyes aren't anything serious.

enjoy your tv Lila, I'm jealous. being sick and not having tv is boring.

lmpa, he's probably just very excited, he's been into you for a while and you're finally giving him the time of day! :cute:

Thanks, Snow. I have no pain, no vision issues, they're just bloodied up, so, all signs point towards blood vessel issues. We'll see.

LMPA's trials and tribulations as it pertains to men are always good reading....but, I want one with a happy ending, not one with text messages that upset you.

snowbunny00774 said:
did you hear any more from either job?

not from NYC, but RI called back. the guy loves me. he kept saying he's so excited that i'm coming up for the interview, and looking forward to meeting me. he told me how to book the flight, and he is going to book my hotel and arrange my transportation.

obviously, i'd rather go to NYC, but RI is really great. the people are very professional and just sounded awesome. i really like the emphasis on staff support and professional development. i'm looking forward to the interview. thanks for asking :)

hey April!

No spoken words said:
Thanks, Snow. I have no pain, no vision issues, they're just bloodied up, so, all signs point towards blood vessel issues. We'll see.

LMPA's trials and tribulations as it pertains to men are always good reading....but, I want one with a happy ending, not one with text messages that upset you.

Eyes and bloodied up are words that I don't want to see anywhere near each other :hug:

Thanks, it's not that the texts are upsetting, I guess I just want this to be on my terms and I'm kind of taken aback at how he's all over me all of a sudden. I know, I suck. :lol:

Hey Mia, know what I was thinking? How about you scratch me behind my ears for once, eh? :flirt:

RI sounds awesome, you can go visit Stewie and Peter ;)

I hope you're not too sick Snow (psst, now would be a good time to catch up on Bret :wink: ). :hug:

the interview is next week, thanks! lol and i have no idea what RI is like. :lol: the only reason i applied is because i took this one online test where it asks you some questions about your personality and interests, and then it tells you which cities would be your best match.

i'll check them out in a bit i think.

do a lot of the people in Dearborn lose their minds when it rains that heavily? it was madness trying to get out of there today :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom