The Temple Bar: The BeavBaby has arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thora

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

UberBeaver said:
This topic delivers.

lol, delivers.

:|

:rimshot:

I've got two papers to write tonight and pounds of caffeine - you folks are going to be keeping me company (I hope) for the all-nighter.

Trust me, the slow breakdown of my mental sanity over the course of the next 24-36 hours is going to be worth the price of admission. :crack:

I'm proud of you guys for stopping right at 500 :love:

Yeah, Valentines Day :madspit:

V-Day is just a man-made holiday - probably by Hallmark or Teleflorist or something. Not like I do anything special on that day. Heck, I just had an anniversary & we didn't do anything either :grumpy: Maybe we can make up for it another night :shifty:

Lila64 said:
V-Day is just a man-made holiday - probably by Hallmark or Teleflorist or something. Not like I do anything special on that day. Heck, I just had an anniversary & we didn't do anything either :grumpy: Maybe we can make up for it another night :shifty:

:hi5:

I've never been a fan of it.

:drool: wow that looked good. I keep meaning to buy myself a martini set. I had the worst lemon drop last week. The edge was salted and I'm pretty sure there was tequila in it :sick:

redkat said:
:drool: wow that looked good. I keep meaning to buy myself a martini set. I had the worst lemon drop last week. The edge was salted and I'm pretty sure there was tequila in it :sick:

Perhaps you had a ... Margarita :eyebrow:

redkat said:

omg :barf:

I think I'm pretty much set for my Soc exam. I'm gonna read the book again just to make sure.

I wish I were knitting right now. Actually, it'd be over had we gone, but the snow is getting pretty bad out there. I think I may sleep in tomorrow and roll in after rush hour and when the plows have gone through. :hmm:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think I'm pretty much set for my Soc exam. I'm gonna read the bok again just to make sure.

I wish I were knitting right now. Actually, it'd be over had we gone, but the snow is getting pretty bad out there. I think I may sleep in tomorrow and roll in after rush hour and when the plows have gone through. :hmm:

I really want to take up knitting.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think I'm pretty much set for my Soc exam. I'm gonna read the book again just to make sure.

Are the employers in the east/midwest (wherever there is this stuff you refer to as "snow") usually pretty cool about people strolling in due to the weather?

Lila64 said:

Are the employers in the east/midwest (wherever there is this stuff you refer to as "snow") usually pretty cool about people strolling in due to the weather?

My boss would like us to leave a little earlier than usual. I work in a hospital so I can't really take the day off.

Back
Top Bottom