The Temple Bar: The BeavBaby has arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We already shared a lil' "Afternoon Delight"...but tonight it's my son's basketball game and then ice cream for the whole family!! :up:

We don't do much for Valentine's Day, though I did get her some nice smelling body lotion and hand cream...she loves that stuff.

I'm a good husband...:yes:

I just read that Carlos is hearing voices :shifty:

and saw this in the Anti-VDay thread

bonochaunju4.gif

:lmao:

Angela Harlem said:

I second the congrats! Or 3rd, 4th, whatever, by the time this is quoted :D Congrats guys. Bubs :cute:

Ms 78, how are you holding up? I thought of you earlier, dont be creeped out by that :D I was thinking of bubs and thought of you and yours. Are you feeling lots of sickness?
:hug:

I wont offer an empty cure. I dont think there is one. I drank pink milk throughout both mine and just rode it out.
:hug:

:hug: Thanks Anna. I am doing well. I haven't had any morning sickness thank god. Just very tired.
I find out on Tuesday what I'm having. My bf wants a boy but I don't care what I'm having as long as the baby is healthy. I secretly want a girl though. :shh: :lol:

Girls rock :hi5:

When I was pregnant, we didn't want to know in advance if I was having a boy or girl. Everyone had their own theories on the way I "carried" and predicted I'd have a boy. So I'm in the delivery room in the middle of the night and out comes the baby. I ask the doctor 'what is it', and he replies 'a human'. :madwife: :wink: I was so relieved that she was a she. I don't know what to do with boy babies, since I was never around them. It all worked out in the end :)

Lila64 said:
Girls rock :hi5:

When I was pregnant, we didn't want to know in advance if I was having a boy or girl. Everyone had their own theories on the way I "carried" and predicted I'd have a boy. So I'm in the delivery room in the middle of the night and out comes the baby. I ask the doctor 'what is it', and he replies 'a human'. :madwife: :wink: I was so relieved that she was a she. I don't know what to do with boy babies, since I was never around them. It all worked out in the end :)

People keep asking me why we want to know. Well, I want to start shopping for the baby. I can't wait. :D

Back
Top Bottom