The Temple Bar: The BeavBaby has arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Is that all it takes? Wow, nsw, you have a weak stomach. I've been here almost six years and have said far worse.

:lol:

Oh, I've seen you post worse, this is just the most recent. Just because you're willing and able to go much farther than that comment does not make that comment any less....impactful. :) And, I'll sit here and watch you post like that all day, trust me, my constitution is plenty strong.

:)

Here is a haiku:

Something's on my mind
And I want to share it now
Valentine's Day sucks

Thank you all very much.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
And damnit NSW I'm not crazy...I'm :coocoo: there's a difference...:yes:

Hey NSW did you see Beav took an innocent statement I made and "Reggiefied" it....I was so proud *sniff*

I missed it, but, I did post yesterday, or Monday, that I now see lots of sentences and view them as you might. You're in my head.

I feared the wrath of UberBeav, so I didn't post. Luckily, GG took the fall for us, so the coast should be clear now
whew.gif

Lila64 said:
I feared the wrath of UberBeav, so I didn't post. Luckily, GG took the fall for us, so the coast should be clear now
whew.gif

Yes, the coast is clear, very clear. But, I know someone who wants to talk to a few of you, just to double check that the coast...as you say....is indeed, "clear". Bill?

5-JamesMorrison.jpg

Back
Top Bottom