The Temple Bar: The BeavBaby has arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
V to the Pee!
:hug::heart:

I'm pretty good. We *finally* got our snow day yesterday.
Sure it means my lab had to be rescheduled, but extra sleep is always nice ..that and avoiding white out conidtions. :drool:

How are things going for you and your mom, hun? (oooh look, I can rhyme. )

She's doing very well, thanks!

She was moved off the floor where they could monitor her cardiac status last night, to a regular room, and her doc said this morning that she might be able to go home tomorrow. :)

How bad are things there? We got about a foot, and it was pretty much cleared away by yesterday afternoon.

No spoken words said:

Sadly, no.

I've plotted the demise of a few coworkers, one involved death by interoffice envelope, which is a particulary painful, albeit slow, way to meet your maker....but I've yet to act any of these plans out.

How are you?

That's funny, some friends and I were just planning to take over the world with cells, and our scare tactic will be "death by phagocytosis"

run, the ameoba's are coming.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Thora! :hug:
How's it going?

Not bad. I'm starving at the moment, and contemplating eating some of my lunch, even though it's pretty early still. :lol:

My green tea hasn't been curbing my appetite like it should be! :madwife:

VintagePunk said:

She's doing very well, thanks!

She was moved off the floor where they could monitor her cardiac status last night, to a regular room, and her doc said this morning that she might be able to go home tomorrow. :)

How bad are things there? We got about a foot, and it was pretty much cleared away by yesterday afternoon.

That's great news. :hug: I'm glad everything settled down.

So, have you chatted to any therapists lately? :shifty:

Ummm...things were pretty bad yesterday, whiteouts and part of the 403 was shut down. we got about, I dunno, probably close to the 70cms the predicted. It was grazy.
But so light and fluffy and pretty :love:
It kept snowing till late afternoon...like, it was nonstop snow for two whole days. Craziness.
I'm sure you saw much of the same.

How was drivig to the hospital in that? Is the hospital far from you?

~BrightestStar~ said:

That's funny, some friends and I were just planning to take over the world with cells, and our scare tactic will be "death by phagocytosis"

run, the ameoba's are coming.

Maybe we can combine forces, and put the ameobas inside of the interoffice envelope, so our collective enemies die twice.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:wave:

Yay I get to work with "sighing and I don't do anything else guy". :killingface:

He just sighed again. nsw, I should have you call him one of these days, honestly.

:evil:

You know I'm ready, willing and able. I'll call him and ask him if he's the "Director of random sighing" and ask for career advice, since I'm just getting started in the sigh business.

Oh, ok VP, no goodbye for me, got it. Sad times.

:)

No spoken words said:

You know I'm ready, willing and able. I'll call him and ask him if he's the "Director of random sighing" and ask for career advice, since I'm just getting started in the sigh business.

Oh, ok VP, no goodbye for me, got it. Sad times.

:)

I've just started to do the same thing.

:sigh: x 1,000 = that'll show him.

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom