The Temple Bar: The BeavBaby has arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Is that Headache in here?

The one and only. :wink:

For Kat

mad.jpg

I'm just not used to seeing him in here, or in real time, so please allow me time to adjust. I'm still at work, LMPA, and aint going anywhere for at least another hour. I'm pretty fucking pleased about that. Great. Yeah.

No spoken words said:
I'm just not used to seeing him in here, or in real time, so please allow me time to adjust. I'm still at work, LMPA, and aint going anywhere for at least another hour. I'm pretty fucking pleased about that. Great. Yeah.

What time did you go in this morning??

U2Girl1978 said:

What time did you go in this morning??

8:30am. 8:30-7pm is not that big of a deal, but 8:30-8pm or so with no lunch kind of sucks. But, then again, I'm tired of my own whining so I'm gonna shut up about it now. But not before writing another haiku:

Headache is in here
Which I'm really not used to
I like pizza pie

Not my best effort, but whatever.

No spoken words said:

I'm in awe of your work ethic. I'm being totally serious about that.

At Christmas I could go until 6, 6:30 but after that I was out the door so fast. :sick:

Did you inhale any paint fumes? I don't know why I just thought about that, but I did.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm in awe of your work ethic. I'm being totally serious about that.

At Christmas I could go until 6, 6:30 but after that I was out the door so fast. :sick:

Did you inhale any paint fumes? I don't know why I just thought about that, but I did.

I was only 1/2 kidding about that shit yesterday. The best part was at 2pm the paint was "dry" and I dashed out of the apartment to get to work in time for a meeting, instead of phoning in, and, so help me, I almost fell down the staircase cos the fumes had me sort of dizzy.

Snow has a better work ethic than I do. Trust me, LMPA, I love not being here, my free time is precious to me...but, yeah, I do what needs to be done...but, I also love my job, so there's that.

No spoken words said:

8:30am. 8:30-7pm is not that big of a deal, but 8:30-8pm or so with no lunch kind of sucks. But, then again, I'm tired of my own whining so I'm gonna shut up about it now. But not before writing another haiku:

Headache is in here
Which I'm really not used to
I like pizza pie

Not my best effort, but whatever.

You need to stop working so hard! STOP!!!

:lol:

I go in Bruce phases, but, if my Ipod is on shuffle and any live version of Candy's Room comes on, I'll not skip it. That, and I really love "Tunnel of Love" for whatever reason. I mean, there are Bruce songs I like better than that, but, "Tunnel of Love" is one I'm never not in the mood for. I waw Bruce play the first ever show at Staples here in LA, that was cool.

No spoken words said:
I go in Bruce phases, but, if my Ipod is on shuffle and any live version of Candy's Room comes on, I'll not skip it. That, and I really love "Tunnel of Love" for whatever reason. I mean, there are Bruce songs I like better than that, but, "Tunnel of Love" is one I'm never not in the mood for. I waw Bruce play the first ever show at Staples here in LA, that was cool.

You fucking ignoring me?

UberBeaver said:
NSW - you on lastfm? I enjoy musically stalking people. I think Vertigo
girl dropped me as a friend. Oh, she'll pay. I might be making a South Jersey run soon.

I'm not, but, I gladly share my tastes with anyone, even the embarassing stuff. You and I agree on Wilco, Catherine Wheel and the Replacements, at the very least.

Headache, one of my employees is a clown from Queens and I was getting on his case about Park today. He pretty much told me to shove it up my ass, in a really respectful I'm his boss sort of way.

No spoken words said:

First time I ever saw Bruce was 2002 and my friend and I were in the front row. That was an awesome show. When he did Thunder Road I had tears in my eyes.

If I ever get married (go ahead, I'll wait while you laugh) I want that song somewhere in the ceremony. :love:

Tunnel of Love is great, too. And last year's Seeger Sessions show was kickass.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

First time I ever saw Bruce was 2002 and my friend and I were in the front row. That was an awesome show. When he did Thunder Road I had tears in my eyes.

If I ever get married (go ahead, I'll wait while you laugh) I want that song somewhere in the ceremony. :love:

Tunnel of Love is great, too. And last year's Seeger Sessions show was kickass.

For me, I wanted Jungleland badly live. I'd first seen Bruce at MSG without the E Street Band...and it was good and all, but, was happier when I saw him with the band.

After seeing him like 4-5 times, finally heard Jungleland. :) I was pleased, to say the least.

You'll meet some nice Detroit boy at one of your knitting classes, and it will be love at first stitch.

No spoken words said:

For me, I wanted Jungleland badly live. I'd first seen Bruce at MSG without the E Street Band...and it was good and all, but, was happier when I saw him with the band.

After seeing him like 4-5 times, finally heard Jungleland. :) I was pleased, to say the least.

You'll meet some nice Detroit boy at one of your knitting classes, and it will be love at first stitch.

:lol:

He did it at Comerica and I made out with the friend of mine I went to see him with during it. Good times. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom