The Temple Bar ~ The #1 Enemy of Art UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.gif

:hmm: I guess LMPA and BoMac are out "celebrating" the Wings win :sexywink:

Actually, I was at the awesome, amazing, spellbinding, inspiring (and many more adjectives) Raconteurs concert. While the Red Wings were parading around the ice with the Stanley Cup, I was busy meeting and talking to some of the band members. :hyper:

I just got home and I'm exhausted, so goodnight Bar! :wave:

:lmao: OMG that's hilarious!!!

:yikes: It's got far too EYKIW in the superthread for me at the moment...want a visitor? :flirt:

Hey Zoots :wave:

Really random and funny moment from last night - guy comes up to us to say goodnight (he knows my friend, but has never met me before). When my friend introduces me, this guy drunkenly slurs, "Oh, so you're the one my brother's in love with!"

Turns out he's Canoe Boy (god am I reaching far back with this nickname)'s brother, and apparently even though last night was the first time I saw him in almost a year, he's still in love with me. :doh:

Maybe you should give it a try with this Canoe Boy! :sexywink:

Meh... I've given him a couple of half-hearted chances, which never worked out cause he's too damn chicken to do anything.

Plus, he's always working. Like, so much even my friend couldn't remember the last time she saw him and she lives a couple blocks away. :huh:

:lol: How exactly did you give him these chances? Body language? Men are generally not good at reading subtle signals like that. :shifty:

I couldn't even tell you, it's been so long. That, plus I was never that interested in him to begin with, so it was always a half-hearted, "sure, I'd go out with him if he asked me", but he always had his buddies ask me for him. :huh:

Morning Bar. :wave: :yawn:

i have an exam in thermodynamics today. i don't know shit...but i'm pretty sure if i just write "POWERJUICE" in my own blood i'll get an A

I'm pretty sure you'll not only get an A+ on the exam, but the professor will have no choice but to give you an A+ for the entire year. You might as well just stay home after today's exam. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom