The Temple Bar ~ The #1 Enemy of Art UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely will. I doubt our group will have much free time away from where we'll be staying, so we'll see. We will have a day or two in Johannesburg though, and we might be able to do stuff there. :)

Sweet - hope you enjoy the concert!

Make sure to ask GibsonGirl (aka, the only South African hockey fan I know of) about things to see and do.

'Afternoon Bar. :wave:

I have The Raconteurs tonight! :hyper:

flirtheadbang.gif
Have fun!!!

:lol:

My daughter is graduating 8th grade today...:yippie:

Congratulations Reggie! Maddy graduates on the 13th!
tearsofjoy.gif

i tried adding vodka to powerjuice once (i add vodka to everything.) it slapped the bottle outta my hand and said "bitch please!"

POWERJUICE actually spoke to you? :sad: What's it sound like? Is it Glorious?

What would happen if POWERJUICE came to speak to me, like in a vision, and I was drinking a POWERJUICE at the same time? Can two invinceable objects face each other? Can we expect the universe to survive such a confrontation? I bet the universe would tear, Gravity and Spacetime would just fall apart, and then BAM - Big Crunch, mother fuckers. THAT IS HOW YOU FUCKING GO POWERJUICE!

What would happen if POWERJUICE came to speak to me, like in a vision, and I was drinking a POWERJUICE at the same time? Can two invinceable objects face each other? Can we expect the universe to survive such a confrontation? I bet the universe would tear, Gravity and Spacetime would just fall apart, and then BAM - Big Crunch, mother fuckers. THAT IS HOW YOU FUCKING GO POWERJUICE!

:love: I missed you Beav...

you just blew my mind!

:love: I missed you Beav...

roflbotp14gbz1.jpg

I would like to see a photo of Beav at the gym, powerjuice in hand and laughing at the weights. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom