The Temple Bar ~ The #1 Enemy of Art UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, Mr. Zoot, you really haven't played with your turntable yet? That saddens me. :sad:

It saddens me too... actually it kinda puzzles me! :scratch: lol. I would have expected myself to connect it the very same day and try it out. I guess the excitement went down a bit. :reject: But I do wanna get it going one of these days!

holla. :hi5:

it was too bad i couldn't stay. i literally live 2 blocks from the peace bridge, which i discovered yesterday while exploring my hood. haha it looked like a normal street to me! oops. anyway i didn't see a sign for a u-turn, so i went into the duty free to ask where i can turn around. she said "there's no turning back! you must go to canada!!!!" in this spooky voice. so i did, and went to this cute border guy who asked what i was doing. i showed him my license and told him i was lost. he said "i'll say! you're from virginia?!" and i explained that i moved to ruffalo just a few weeks ago and he laughed.

/adventure

Ahahahahahaha......too cute. :hug:

I wandered around that very neighbourhood when I went to see the Bills-Giants last December. My buddy parked somewhere just off the Peace Bridge, and while he went and get directions, I looked around a bit. Not too long, though, as the weather wasn't very pleasant.

No but I am an analyrapist...:yes:

I :heart: your book:

maninside.jpg

Btw Mia, if you're out there (and I know you are :kiss: ), your story about coming into Canada for 30 seconds cracked my shit up. :lol:

:lol: wasn't it ridic? i can't believe that's how i spent my first time in Canada.

so much for my afternoon nap. freaking fire alarm. :lol: i forgot how great on-campus living was. you'd think grad students would know how to pop popcorn by now. i don't know if that's what set it off, but i have a pretty good idea.

Ahahahahahaha......too cute. :hug:

I wandered around that very neighbourhood when I went to see the Bills-Giants last December. My buddy parked somewhere just off the Peace Bridge, and while he went and get directions, I looked around a bit. Not too long, though, as the weather wasn't very pleasant.

you probably walked past my crib. it's interesting how it is right there across the street from houses.

Tobias Fünke: I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

Michael Bluth: There's so many poorly chosen words in that sentence.

:sigh:

Sicy, kids can access anything they want on the internet! You can't stop them. :wink: If the "kid" has a premium membership, he/she can easily access the Pussy forum! :shrug:

:sigh:

Sicy, kids can access anything they want on the internet! You can't stop them. :wink: If the "kid" has a premium membership, he/she can easily access the Pussy forum! :shrug:

I dont think there is one 'child' here that has premium membership.

Anyway, that's besides the point. There is a time and place for everything, regardless.

I cant believe I'm even wasting my breath defending that thread closure. :huh:

:hmm: Maybe I'll post the thread in Pussys then after I get my premium membership. Hope nobody steals the idea before that! :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom