The Temple Bar ~ The #1 Enemy of Art UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thora....please don't go, girl...:no:

:wink:

Isee.jpg

Someone pointed this out a while back, and I've always thought the same - wtf is the point of that U2 song chain thingy that people do?? There are only so many songs, people, and yet it's gone on for years. :scream: And, it's not like it's a challenge. It's not like they're going to get to a letter, be stumped, and that will be the end of the chain (although I can dream). M I RITE??

Someone pointed this out a while back, and I've always thought the same - wtf is the point of that U2 song chain thingy that people do?? There are only so many songs, people, and yet it's gone on for years. :scream: And, it's not like it's a challenge. It's not like they're going to get to a letter, be stumped, and that will be the end of the chain (although I can dream). M I RITE??

It's one of the most stupidest time wasters in the history of man.

It was Cori! :lol: and we laughed and laughed...

good times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom