The Temple Bar ~ The #1 Enemy of Art UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sausage.jpg

:shifty:

Sorry, BoMac... Not even a big sausage is making me perk up today. :slant:

I want to be out of here, so I can take my mid-term already. I've been stressing over it all weekend and it's just been made available online as of this morning. Also, hearing back from someone might be nice. Ugh. :slant:

:shock: Wow. Ok. :sigh:

As Zoots said, it'll be over soon!

Sorry, BoMac... Not even a big sausage is making me perk up today. :slant:

I want to be out of here, so I can take my mid-term already. I've been stressing over it all weekend and it's just been made available online as of this morning. Also, hearing back from someone might be nice. Ugh. :slant:
:destress:

I'm good at that ;)

Ok, I seem to have lost my U2 mojo. I just downloaded the clip of the new song from EYKIW and I honestly can't get excited about it. I don't see what all the fuss is about. I remember being so-oooo excited when the beach clips came out a couple of years ago, but now I'm just bleh. :shrug:

Ok, I seem to have lost my U2 mojo. I just downloaded the clip of the new song from EYKIW and I honestly can't get excited about it. I don't see what all the fuss is about. I remember being so-oooo excited when the beach clips came out a couple of years ago, but now I'm just bleh. :shrug:

I meant to reply to this but forgot. I am sort of in agreement here, when I start hearing more concrete things I'll get excited, but right now I am in a "ok, that's nice..." mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom