The Temple Bar ~ The #1 Enemy of Art UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did you win the war against the creepy-crawlies Laura? :wink:

No, actually. During the night I felt one crawling on me so I flicked it away and fell back asleep. Not long after that I felt another, flicked that one away and went downstairs to sleep on the couch. Yesterday morning we sprayed my room with bug killer stuff, but last night as I was getting ready for bed I saw more bugs in my room, so I sprayed more stuff and slept in my Mom's room (my dad sleeps in a different room because he snores).

I swear if I see one more bug in my room I'm going to go crazy!

So. I'm currently reading the Stand by Stephen King, and I saw something that made me LOL, and I thought I should share, as it reminded me of certain people in the thread:

...He stood for a moment, looking indecisively at the pile of clothes he had worn yesterday. They were lying at the foot of the sagging double bed where he had dropped them.
That slutty bitch, he thought. She didn't even hang up my duds.

"Lila!" he bawled.

So the funeral was today. At 3pm. :crack:

Leave it to my father to forgo leaving a voicemail with this information. My mom and I went to dinner instead, and picked up a sympathy card on the way home to mail out tomorrow.

Ugh. So there's one less unpleasant thing I had to deal with today... Wonder if I'll get any other surprises before I go to bed tonight. :sigh:

vaderno.jpg

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom