The Temple Bar ~ The #1 Enemy of Art UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey BoMac, I was thinking about this the other day. Were you drunk when you created your screen name? No offence but it sounds like you started here by posting in Pleba or something. :lol:

Hey BoMac, I was thinking about this the other day. Were you drunk when you created your screen name? No offence but it sounds like you started here by posting in Pleba or something. :lol:

No. My username is derived from the T-shirt that Bono was wearing during PopMart Mexico while singing Staring At The Sun. The shirt read Bono Man and I had that in my mind as I was thinking of a username because I watched the concert recently. I believe Bono Man was taken, so I guess I used this instead. :shrug:

I kind of regret it now, but I do like the BoMac moniker, so I guess it was a good thing!

Oh I see. I like "BoMac" too. It's too cute! :laugh: And so is Elfa! :hi5: You guys should persuade Sicy to change your names to those... if you want. :lol: I almost asked her to change mine to Zoots but decided against it.

I should ask to get rid of the SEB. :hmm:

On a completely unrelated note, I just won a Sirius Radio thing, and a 6 month subscription! :lol: I rarely listen to the radio, so we'll see how useful that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom