The Temple Bar ~ The #1 Enemy of Art UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you possibly call the host of the party to see what kind of attire it is? Is it work related? :shrug: You could always show up in your birthday suit :giggle:

It was a reception hall party. It was pretty good, good food and all (it was an Italian party, so the good food was a given. :D) I was definitely one of the better dressed men there, but other guys wore suits, thank God. I'm not a big fan of wearing dressy suits, but I felt like doing so tonight.

I contemplated the birthday suit option, then thought better of it. It would be rude of me to have all the women after me and leave none for the other guys. :wink:

I find that humility always works for me. I had fun, yes. 7 glasses of wine and a couple of drinks later. But I'm not drunk, just tipsy (unlike some other people :wink:) :flirt:

hey ia hvea nearned this. my friend commited suicide this week and then i cant evne fgo to the fuckin furneral bc my finacnal aid hasnt come in so im broke and im stufck here in shitty ass buffalo. i need this vodka

I'd say it was sad that I can translate :drunk: posting when I'm completely sober...

...but I've had lots of practice in the PGP threads :lol:

*ducks and runs before VP can get her*

I find that humility always works for me. I had fun, yes. 7 glasses of wine and a couple of drinks later. But I'm not drunk, just tipsy (unlike some other people :wink:) :flirt:

Glad you had fun. :)

hey ia hvea nearned this. my friend commited suicide this week and then i cant evne fgo to the fuckin furneral bc my finacnal aid hasnt come in so im broke and im stufck here in shitty ass buffalo. i need this vodka

That sucks, I'm so sorry. :( :hug:

'd say it was sad that I can translate :drunk: posting when I'm completely sober...

...but I've had lots of practice in the PGP threads :lol:

*ducks and runs before VP can get her*

I don't drink nearly enough these days. :sad: (The formatting might be messed up on your quote - a kitten walked across the keyboard and hit the delete key) :cute:

Oh, hello there. :flirt:

I'm so sorry, but you're going to have an awesome time with Shannon and the girls! I did see you mention ITTH though. Maybe I should go this year. :hmm:

I'll try to go this year too!!!

ye syout botth should go it''s going to b e a great time1 i hope yocu an make it. and youre right vp im gonna hve fun with shannon and co. we'll meett up anotehr time for sure

:lol: I've had several, and am starting to get a bit giggly. I'm debating whether or not I should have more, since I'm pretty wiped out.

Oooh - AC.dc on the iTunes :rockon: I love this song.

So I ended up driving in to NYC! :drunk: Nah, didn't get drunk... cos I didn't even feel like staying too late. Less than half the expected number of people showed up at this party. :grumpy: Anyway it was fun for a while I guess.

Duran Duran in Central Park tomorrow. :dancing:

Mia, I'm so sorry about your friend! :hug: That's terrible! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom