The Temple Bar ~ The #1 Enemy of Art UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My iPod has died. :scream: I can't wait to go spend more money on a new one! :happy: :killintheface:

killintheface :lmao: Maybe look for a refurbished one? :hmm:

I think you know what my answer is, but if you're heading into the city tomorrow night, maybe stay local tonight?

Maybe Gina will be out at the bars tonight, cause Tommy is working overtime. :lol:

:lol: I hope they don't play Bon Jovi. :crack: I'm a little wary with Jersey nightlife. Can't compare to NYC! :tsk:

So-ooooo....I'm going to this party and I'm not sure what the men will be wearing, so decided not to take a chance and wear my nice pin-striped suit.

I so hope I'm not the only one there wearing a suit! :uhoh:

I finally got a freaking internship. Mark Warner for Senate :up:

I never post in here so I'll be quick but I have always wanted to tell you Laura that I admire you. I love how involved you are in things you believe and the difference that you make. I'm really proud of you. I think you are part of the future and because of people like you I have hope in the future. I've always wanted to say that. So continue to make a difference because you truly are making a difference. :hug:

So-ooooo....I'm going to this party and I'm not sure what the men will be wearing, so decided not to take a chance and wear my nice pin-striped suit.

Sounds like this party is going to be - wait for it - legendary. :hi5:

One assignment finished, one more is the goal before I hit the sack.

I never post in here so I'll be quick but I have always wanted to tell you Laura that I admire you. I love how involved you are in things you believe and the difference that you make. I'm really proud of you. I think you are part of the future and because of people like you I have hope in the future. I've always wanted to say that. So continue to make a difference because you truly are making a difference. :hug:

:eek:

Why thank you so much! I really do appreciate your kind words :hug:

I finally got a freaking internship. Mark Warner for Senate :up:

Congrats! :applaud:

Could you possibly call the host of the party to see what kind of attire it is? Is it work related? :shrug: You could always show up in your birthday suit :giggle:

This will be the first campaign I work on that the Democrats have an excellent chance of winning :yes: Warner left office as governor with a 70% approval rating, and his Republican opponent Jim Gilmore left office at a low approval rating with the state in economic shambles (that Warner cleaned up). Gilmore also ran for the Republican nomination for president for about a week until he dropped out :lol: I think he participated in 1 debate. The latest opinion polls have Warner beating Gilmore by about 20%. For once, a Virginia Democrat looks to beat a Republican in a landslide...BUT, there's a lot of time between now and November. Still, Virginians are very familiar with both candidates, they still love Warner, and they're meh about Gilmore.

/end political analysis :nerd:

This will be the first campaign I work on that the Democrats have an excellent chance of winning :yes: Warner left office as governor with a 70% approval rating, and his Republican opponent Jim Gilmore left office at a low approval rating with the state in economic shambles (that Warner cleaned up). Gilmore also ran for the Republican nomination for president for about a week until he dropped out :lol: I think he participated in 1 debate. The latest opinion polls have Warner beating Gilmore by about 20%. For once, a Virginia Democrat looks to beat a Republican in a landslide...BUT, there's a lot of time between now and November. Still, Virginians are very familiar with both candidates, they still love Warner, and they're meh about Gilmore.

/end political analysis :nerd:

fuckin truth! gilmore was a moron. i couldn't stand him. off-topic but i still need to meet kaine. can you arrange that meeting?

*slides up a bar stool* *falls off*

''nother beer plss!

Mia, you drnk too??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom