The Temple Bar ~ The #1 Enemy of Art UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regg, sometimes when I see your last.fm list, this is what I do: :doh:

NKOTB, really???

:wink:

Dude, I'm hangin' tough...:rockon:

:lol:...I have a lot of 'crap' on my iTunes...I know, I know...but there's sentimental value in just about every song I have on it...:sad:

That song reminds me of stocking shelves at Copeland Sports, circa 1988...they played it non-stop on the "Top 40" radio station...:sigh:

let me fix that for you...

i waannnnnna knoooooow what loooooove issssssss... i waaaaaant you to shoooooow meeeeeee

I'd put a hex on Eli but that would suck for me, too, so I decided against it. :madwife:

Btw, I can never listen to Working for the Weekend without thinking of Chris Farley.

Last edited:
Okay guys, decision time! :scream:

1. Late night dancing singles meetup at local lounge in NJ or...

2. Summer Warm Up singles party at NYC club?

I'm tempted to pick NYC but the thing is (a.) It might get expensive and (b.) It might get too crowded to even chat with anybody!

But on the other hand the local club may be too empty perhaps? :crazy: :wink:

And the other thing is tomorrow I'm going to NYC anyway to see Duran Duran :shifty: so maybe I should take it easy locally tonight? :hmm: But NYC is so tempting! :drool: :help:

:lol: I have no idea what to suggest, Zoots. I haven't been out to a club in years.

My iPod has died. :scream: I can't wait to go spend more money on a new one! :happy: :killintheface:

And the other thing is tomorrow I'm going to NYC anyway to see Duran Duran :shifty: so maybe I should take it easy locally tonight? :hmm: But NYC is so tempting! :drool: :help:

I think you know what my answer is, but if you're heading into the city tomorrow night, maybe stay local tonight?

Maybe Gina will be out at the bars tonight, cause Tommy is working overtime. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom