The Temple Bar - Tap that butt, wax the cuts, pass the bucks...MUYFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the game now. Opening sequence features a video photo montage of Habs fans from around the world to the tune of the Mary J. Blige version of One.

Will post my thoughts on the opening ceremonies if I can. No one other than maybe the Yankees does pomp and ceremony like the Montreal Canadiens. Should be a spine-tingling and emotional ceremony.

oh man!!! it must be awesome :envy: As much as I love my Leafs, there is something about the Hab religion that is very cool. and maddening. but cool :)

How is he typing here? iPhone or something?

secret.gif
it's witchcraft

i don't think I like iSPY. Yes, I said it big brother software. I don't like you.

I don't think congrats is quite in order. Maybe a point and laugh followed by some serious mockery. Also, I've gotten quite used to the tail. You'd be amazed how much better my balance has become.

They let you bring that in?

That iSPY thing is friggin hypnotic.

Why does Dora have to yell all the time? Why can't she and Diego just speak calmly like good children? :sad:

Today is my 8 year anniversary. Went out for dinner, now I'm friggin stuffed. I want to go to bed. But I can't yet.

i don't think I like iSPY. Yes, I said it big brother software. I don't like you.

I don't think congrats is quite in order. Maybe a point and laugh followed by some serious mockery. Also, I've gotten quite used to the tail. You'd be amazed how much better my balance has become.

I was already doing the point and laugh. When I'm up to it, the mockery will commence. I bet the tail came in handy for pole climbing eh?

Bomac, I don't know who conned you into going to that thing but they really pulled the wool over your eyes. It already sounded awful, and now they have you in a box? I wouldn't stand for it, cause a riot and bust your way out of there :hug:

Why does Dora have to yell all the time? Why can't she and Diego just speak calmly like good children? :sad:

Today is my 8 year anniversary. Went out for dinner, now I'm friggin stuffed. I want to go to bed. But I can't yet.

Congrats for real on that one - I'll pop a sympathy card in the mail for Angela. Tell her I'm bringing two cases of K for her :D

You're married? WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom