The Temple Bar - Tap that butt, wax the cuts, pass the bucks...MUYFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roll out the barrel!
We'll have a barrel of fun!

How can you not love them? They have Sausage Races during the games! And you get to sing the Beer Barrel Polka after Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

I will admit it is my dream/goal for next season to go to a Cubs/Brewers game at Miller Park. I would love to see that field. Didn't they used to have some slide or something and they took it out?

After a home run, Bernie Brewer would pop out of a door by the scoreboard and slide down a slide into a giant fake stein of beer.

I haven't been to a game in years, alas. I don't know if they still do that or not.

Dude, I so just posted that in the Random Music Thread over in Bang & Clatter. Isn't it glorious? I love it so much.

After a home run, Bernie Brewer would pop out of a door by the scoreboard and slide down a slide into a giant fake stein of beer.

I haven't been to a game in years, alas. I don't know if they still do that or not.

THAT'S what it was. I have no idea if I'm making up the part about them taking it out or not. That park just sounds like a kick ass good time. I really hope I get to go next season. For real.

ha, which part would make you offended?

Cleveland. If I ever grow tired of Chicagoland, I would like to live here, I think. If only for the fact that the entertainment district is spectacular.

THAT'S what it was. I have no idea if I'm making up the part about them taking it out or not. That park just sounds like a kick ass good time. I really hope I get to go next season. For real.

I only went once, I think. I'd flown home for a family reunion, and I remember having a tailgate party with the fam. It was like 90 degrees and uber humid, and it was unbearable in that huge span of blacktop with the sun blasting off all the cars.

All I remember about the game was that we were at the very tip-top of the cheap seats, and the roof was closed because there was lightning as a storm approached. It was horribly hot and stifling up there.

But Brewer tailgate parties still rule.

I only went once, I think. I'd flown home for a family reunion, and I remember having a tailgate party with the fam. It was like 90 degrees and uber humid, and it was unbearable in that huge span of blacktop with the sun blasting off all the cars.

All I remember about the game was that we were at the very tip-top of the cheap seats, and the roof was closed because there was lightning as a storm approached. It was horribly hot and stifling up there.

But Brewer tailgate parties still rule.

Thanks for making my dream sound like a terribly hot and awful thing :p :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom