The Temple Bar - Takin steps that make ya feel dizzy....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone! :wave: And Reg :flirt:

Does anyone think that it seems more and more likely that what we're getting is just what was supposed to be included with the special edition book, but that that was scrapped for some reason, a couple of new songs added, and voila! A separate release?

Lila64 said:
Sometimes it seems that no matter what you post, people don't read it! So I'm not posting in the U218 thread either :huh: :eyebrow:

:wink:

Don't bother, half of the people would never believe you anyhow.

F*ck 'em I say...:ohmy:

And snow, never post in Mr. Pussy's...unless you really like kitties. :hmm:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Look I've got the goods, but sometimes it's nice to know how you like it and how strong to mix it.

Here's a nice strong Alamo Defender...enjoy!!

We discussed the other night...stiff & cold:drunk:

That Alamo thing sounds lovely :drool:

Hi VP :wave:

VintagePunk said:
Hi everyone! :wave: And Reg :flirt:

Does anyone think that it seems more and more likely that what we're getting is just what was supposed to be included with the special edition book, but that that was scrapped for some reason, a couple of new songs added, and voila! A separate release?

I think...I'm just happy to be in the bar the same time as you...:flirt:

snowbunny00774 said:

We discussed the other night...stiff & cold:drunk:

That Alamo thing sounds lovely :drool:

Hi VP :wave:

It's actually quite delicious (if a guy can say that kinda thing)

Alamo Defender

1 1/2 oz Tequila
1 oz Orange Juice
1/2 oz Pineapple Juice
1 splash Lemon-Line Soda
Ice
Mix with ice and strain into a glass

Now that's STIFF and COLD!!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Don't bother, half of the people would never believe you anyhow.

F*ck 'em I say...:ohmy:

and I have access to the Universal Music B2B site too :shrug: Then again the tracklistings may be posted here or at U2.com before Universal has them up. I think I had the Vertigo Tour DVD one-sheet posted last year before anyone :hmm: I kep checking, and I saw the DVD listed today, so that's something new...

I haven't voted yet either...I'm waiting to see if I can somehow get both without having to sacrifice either. Of course why would I think the next little while would be any different:huh:

Reg - I need a double!!:sad:

VintagePunk said:
Lila, I've always wondered, what it it that you do that gives you access to information like that, some sort of ordering, or distribution?

If I tell you I'll have to kill you, and I really don't want to hurt you :wink: BTW, you have a PM :whistle:

and we don't really have to attack a country, we can just pretend we did. And still have our sex & U2! :happy:

You think I'll start blabbing if my drink is stronger VP? :hmm:

Lila64 said:

If I tell you I'll have to kill you, and I really don't want to hurt you :wink: BTW, you have a PM :whistle:

and we don't really have to attack a country, we can just pretend we did. And still have our sex & U2! :happy:

You think I'll start blabbing if my drink is stronger VP? :hmm:

So you mean I can keep my sporadic sex life AND U2, just by pretending to attack a country? :happy:

I looked it up, and the attacking a country is a reference to the game Risk, right?

Back
Top Bottom